Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RESOLVED: Aria Syncing Issues - 01/07/2021

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi everyone. 

We are aware that Aria users are encountering an issue when trying to sync. Our Team is investigating the situation and we hope to bring you all back on track very soon. 

Thank you for your understanding and patience. We will post more information here when we have an update.

JuanFitbit | Community Moderator, Fitbit. Hat dir mein Beitrag geholfen dann markier ihn als Lösung und gib mir Kudos !! Habt ihr Tipps um fitter zu werden? Lifestyle Discussion forum.

Best Answer
224 REPLIES 224

I have exactly the same problem. Fitbit please honour your products and service by fixing this. I strongly suspect some update was done check in your app if the Aria icon didnt change. Mine was always a white scale and now is the black one .....

Best Answer
0 Votes

Customer Support is VITAL....come on Fitbit.  Help us out.  

Best Answer

I contacted Live Chat and they fully confirmed no software update in the last 32 hours for Aria......this was after they told me I was the first person to report such an issue. The only part of the previous sentence I feel confident is true is that I contacted them...

I was told to monitor the situation for 24 hours....so lets see if they fix it or if we all head out to buy Withings scales.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same issue. Synced 1/6 no issues. Wouldn’t sync 1/7. App no longer has fit bit aria 1 as device to install. I can see the wifi of aria after pulling batteries but no way to re setup scale. Will not be buying a Fitbit replacement. Will go else where. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Add me to the list of people who just started experiencing this No Sync issue with Aria.  Last sync was January 5th.

Best Answer
0 Votes

reply from Fitbit support on twitter:

Thank you for your efforts and providing your email address. It shows that your Aria last synced 1 day and 5 hours ago. We’re currently working to resolve it and hope to have a fix soon. We're sorry for any trouble. We appreciate your patience and look forward to getting you back on track.

Best Answer

Now what?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Ja, das ist halt Fititb, schlechter Support und keinerlei Kundenbezug. Fitbit ist halt drittklassig geworden. Ich Wechsel auf Samsung, da funktioniert alles und man hat einen guten Support und neue Geräte haben viele neue Neuerungen. ich hatte die Versa 3 gekauft und diese wird verkauft. Die hatte zur Versa 2 ja ein Downgrade bekommen. Schade  schade vor 10jahren war Fitbit noch führend, jetzt wird Fitbit schon von China billigproduckten überboten.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same problem. Tried to chat with someone and he said unable to help me because he hasn’t been trained on Aria scale. When I said this is terrible customer service he disconnected the chat. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

tried EVERYTHING. took out batteries for 15 secs. tried fresh batteries, tried resetting router and resetting my scale. now stuck in activate mode, to which i just took out the batteries. I've had this scale for 3 or 4 years now with no issues. i didn't change anything on my wifi settings either.

Best Answer

Got the same issue, last synch was 6 January. I’m UK based. Has worked well for last 4 years, no change in router, so guessing must be something Fitbit has done, given so many others have same issue. Not good timing for the January diet!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi all,

Just go this frrm Fitbit Support on Twitter after complaining a lot:

"Thank you for your troubleshooting efforts. We've received a number of similar reports from other users as well. We are currently working to identify a resolution as quickly as possible. We apologise for the inconvenience and hope to have things back to normal very soon."

Let´s hope it will be solved soon.

BW,

Mateus

Best Answer

Same here had it for years got on it today weighs ok but will not sync tried everything glad I checked in here

Best Answer
0 Votes

Have the same issue.  Had no problems yesterday and nothing in my network changed.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

Affects me too

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same for me "NO SYNC" today

Last sync was 6 januari 7:55, i'm in Belgium

No solving with reset and update...

I hope it will be solved...

Best Answer
0 Votes

I tried to sync this morning and had the same problem.  Very disappointing.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I came here hoping to find a solution but seems like lots of others are having the same issue. Our Aria scale synced fine for my husband yesterday (1/6/21) but would not sync for me. It is still no syncing today. We have had this scale for years with no issues. We have not changed anything with wifi and use it daily with no issues until yesterday. I will add that I had an issue with my Fitbit Charge 4 recently and experienced awful customer service. It was 2 months old and they requested I pay to have it sent to them and if it was under warranty, they would replace (minus cost to ship). The plastic pieces where the band connects broke off!!! How would it not be under warranty? I exchanged it where I purchased it from. I have had numerous fitbit products but seems like the quality and customer service have significantly gone downhill. Not sure I will be a customer in the future.

Same here. This is another thread with lots of posts about the same issue. Fitbit denies there is an issue on their end. Do you have the original Aria scale?

Moderator edit: merged reply

Best Answer

Weighed myself twice this morning. Not loading into app/acct.

Best Answer
0 Votes

It kind of seems like it! 😞 Our Aria quit syncing yesterday as well. I have been searching the forums but have not found a resolution yet. 

Best Answer
0 Votes