Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RESOLVED: Aria Syncing Issues - 01/07/2021

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi everyone. 

We are aware that Aria users are encountering an issue when trying to sync. Our Team is investigating the situation and we hope to bring you all back on track very soon. 

Thank you for your understanding and patience. We will post more information here when we have an update.

JuanFitbit | Community Moderator, Fitbit. Hat dir mein Beitrag geholfen dann markier ihn als Lösung und gib mir Kudos !! Habt ihr Tipps um fitter zu werden? Lifestyle Discussion forum.

Best Answer
224 REPLIES 224

To clarify, I didn't reset my network equipment (router) because Fitbit requested me to do so. I just did it on my own as the Aria scale is so finicky with connections I figured there must have been some glitch that would be addressed by resynching it. Of course this didn't work. Because the Aria has 802.11b hardware it doesn't connect to anything unless in legacy mode, so I had to setup a dedicated router in Legacy mode specifically for my Aria (the Aria won't connect to my main wifi and I don't want to set that in legacy mode to kill performance of the rest of my network)

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having exactly the same issue.  I also have one of the first Aria scales.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same here - last time Aria worked was Tuesday 1-5-2021, I suspect something is wrong on the back end since many are experiencing the same issue with Aria

Best Answer
0 Votes

I just posted on their Facebook page. Let's see what they say. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Exactly the same for me! Hope they resolve soon!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Why can I not vote up? Why can I not add to the affects me too tab? Why did I pay for a Wifi scale that I have to use it like a regular scale and record my own weight everyday?

Best Answer
Has the product been obsoleted ?
Best Answer
0 Votes

Bingo! They made a change and broke our scales! Not buying another I will change brands!

Best Answer
Me too. I’ve been chatting with Fitbit but they keep insisting it’s on my end and not recognizing this is happening to many people. Told them to check these boards and it’s not an isolated issue.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

See the other thread on this topic in this forum. I have same issue with my Aria 1st gen, it worked fine until today and all the sudden doesn't work it says "NO SYNC". Nothing changed on my Wifi or Aria. I even factory reset my router and Aria, set everything back up and while the Aria connects to the Wifi it's unable to Link to my Fitbit account. Note there's another thread on this forum that the Aria 2 is also impacted, so it's not just an Aria 1 problem and buying a new device won't make a difference.

Thankfully in the other thread someone said that they posted on Fitbit's Twitter account and a lot of people are reporting issues so Fitbit's Twitter rep said they are aware of the issue and are looking into it. I agree calling Fitbit support is a complete waste of time so I don't even bother calling in anymore. Terrible customer service.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have two scales, both would not synch this morning.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same for me.

Scale and network in place for years.

No changes in WLAN.

Today it was NOT able to sync.

So I spent hours on it:

1. router reset

2. change aria batteries

3. aria reset

3. trying to relink aria to my wlan

4. changed many router options (mode "b", no password, change ssid)

BUT I cannot re-setup today.

And at the end I discover today I'm not alone with this problem.

Thanks fitbit to give us a feedback

Best Answer
0 Votes

Add me to the list of disgruntled users: since yesterday morning (Jan. 6), my Aria 1 has given me a "NO SYNC" message every time I weigh myself.

Best Answer

Aria scale stopped syncing yesterday.  I changed batteries and turned router on and off.

still doesn’t work.

Emailed Fitbit twice with No Response!

Poor Customer Service!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I've had the same problem since the morning of Jan. 6 also.  Usually my Fitbit problems work fine, and when there is a problem, it's been resolved with the help of the Community or support.  I hope this one will be fixed soon. (I did enter my weight manually today and yesterday afternoon.)

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same! my last sync was Monday morning and it reported a low battery.  When I changed the battery, it refuses to sync to the wifi. This is so frustrating. I

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks to Fitbit for their feedback😂😂😂
As far they pretend that nothing’s happened

Wysłane z iPada
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello All Aria Scale Owners,

I am not sure what to do with my Aria Scale. It does not work on its own anymore. I cannot even measure my weight without the Fitbit connection. 

I am sad to see this product discontinued. So sad, that I switched to Apple Smart Watch.

My Best,

W8t

Best Answer
0 Votes

Just spent a painful 45 minutes on with Fitbit support. After she went through her help desk script and troubleshoot my wifi network and we did the setup like four times on top of the six I already did she determined she could not help and said someone will contact me. We all know that they broke something, funny how it looks like they think everyone woke up this morning and made changes to our wifi networks! Horrible!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same issue here.  It worked yesterday and this morning 'no sync'.  Frustrating for sure!

Best Answer
0 Votes