Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reassigning Aria Weights

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have an Aria, not an Aria 2. I used to be able to see the weights in the website and assign them, or reassign them when they get mis-attributed. But, now I Can't find it anywhere on the site. All the instructions say go to settign and click on the Aria, but that's only showing me the people, not the weights. My wife and I are close in weight and it's constantly getting confused between the two of us.

Best Answer
28 REPLIES 28

@BradleyJW wrote:

I put in a support request 5 months ago asking them to resolve this but they have done nothing to fix it. I also remember when using the scale if it wasn’t sure who it was it would flash and you could tap on it to change the user. Not sure when or why that feature was removed. 

Ours (original Aria) still lets us tap to choose the user, but only if it doesn't come up as Guest.

Best Answer
0 Votes

A copy/paste from the message that I've got... 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm doing this.. entering manually the weight... until now... no luck on get the user recognized.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Google, let's get this straight.  It's MY SCALE !!! Anyone who uses MY SCALE isn't entitled to privacy from me.  Put the tab back so I can reassign weights to the correct user.
To rephrase this generically, the "first user" should be identified as the "Primary User", or a "Primary User" should be able to be assigned.  Once assigned, NO ONE gets to be Private from the "Primary User" a.k.a. "Administrator".

Best Answer

I'm having the same issue.  Does the Withings scale work with the FitBit app?  Anybody using one?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes you can... visit  fitbit.com/weight/withings to connect your Withings account to the fitbit account... with that... Withings will send the data to fitbit app.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Interesting. OK. One more question, is it over WiFi? If I need to
replace my Aria in need to change because I don't believe they support WiFi
anymore, just Bluetooth, which would not work for me.

--

Jim Ryan

©¿©¬
Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine works on WiFi, just can’t reassign weights anymore. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Jim,

No.. I don't think it will over wi-fi... What I think it will happen is your Withings scale will send the information to your Withings account.
Once your Withings account is connected to your Fitbit account the data from Withings will appear in Fitbit app/dashboard.

Best Answer
0 Votes