Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Removed Aria but name still appears

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

A while ago I removed the Aria scale from my fitbit app as my dad kept registering as me for some reason and making my weight go up, but I just tried stepping on the scales for the first time in a long time and it still has my initials and logs as me. My fitbit account is no longer connected to the scale so shouldn't my initials have been removed from the scale also? 

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

@sherydenise Welcome to our Fitbit Community! Regarding your question, since you were the last user that set up the Aria scale, it will still show your name. However, if your scale is set up on another user's Dashboard, your name will be removed from the scale and it will show the name of the recent user only.

Let me know if you have any questions! Smiley Happy

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes

Two other people have their names on the scale but my name still shows if someone with a similar weight to me steps onto it.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@sherydenise Thank you for getting back! Since your name is still appearing on your scale, let me go ahead and send your case to our Support team so they can investigate further and provide a solution. You should receive an email from them soon.

Let me know if you have any doubts! Smiley Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes

I never received an email

Best Answer
0 Votes

@sherydenise I'm sorry for the late response. However, I was able to get in touch with our Support team and was told that they're going to reach you via email soon. Please keep an eye on your email account.

I'll be around if you have any questions! Smiley Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes