Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Replacement Parts for Aria 2

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

“We do not sell individual replacement parts … No one does.”

please add the following statement to web page advertising any product. 

i found out there is no “prize” in seeking out a replacement battery cover for the Aria 2 Wi-Fi Smart Scale. It has been discontinued and customer support says to check out its affiliate retailers -AKA Amazon. 

They too do not sell this type of replacement parts or any FitBit Replacement Parts. 

In fact. No replacement. Parts exist other than a guy who can use his 3-D printer to make them. 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject and formatting

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hi @Potential2Rise  there is always a way to rig something up. We use so many plastic containers, maybe there is one you can cut to size and tape over the opening to cover the batteries. So many products these days just don't have replacement pieces available as there are so many pieces and so many products to keep just one item ready to ship. If you find a way to rig it, let us know. It might help someone else with a similar issue.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @Potential2Rise and thank you @Odyssey13 for the input.

@Potential2Rise Your feedback is appreciated, Fitbit is always working to improve its products and services provided. Fitbit's web store does not offer replacement parts like battery covers or batteries for Aria scales since Fitbit does not sell these parts individually and they might not be available to replace as indicated in our Fitbit Limited Warranty. If the battery cover is missing on your Aria 2, you might consider what @Odyssey13 mentioned above.

See you around.

If my post was helpful, you can vote for it. You can also mark it as Best Answer if it was what you were looking for!
Best Answer
Tissue paper and duct tape.
Best Answer
0 Votes

@Potential2Rise  you have any plastic from a butter tub, soda bottle, anything? I've cut such things up to cover items when the battery cover vanished or cracked from old age. Tissue paper might be good, but try cardboard because it will last longer.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer