Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Same network connection issues for years with Aria

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have had this scale for years. It connected to my network a couple times. It is always a struggle. Now, it won't even show my network or any network to connect to. I called, the guy tried to take me through the standard steps. Obviously, I tried that before calling. Then wanted to check warranty, create report, etc. I see people with this issue all the time on message boards. How does your tech support team not have solutions ready to go? Anyway, he ended up just hanging up on me. Great customer service. It really shouldn't be a struggle to get connected to the network. Everything else I own connects easily. As stated before, it was connected once. So I know it is compatible. No solutions out there. I'm about to have to spend money on a scale that works. I don't really want to, but this thing sucks and no one has an answer to a common issue. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

I just spent the last half hour taking out the battery, waiting, putting it back in, repeat and even added as a new device and still the same err message. 
It’s too bad Fitbit has not acknowledged the aria community and come up with a fix for the original Aria owners. Maybe this is their way of forcing us to purchase the newer Ari’s models? 
I’m thinking my aria is going to the dump as it seems that this issue has been going on for years with no resolution. 

Best Answer
0 Votes