Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung S9+ needs a restart every time before syncing Aria Air?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have no problem with my Sense syncing, just my Aria Air. I have to restart my phone, which wastes time, then the Aria Air syncs right away when I open the app and step on the scale. Annoying. I'd like to know if this is a problem with my phone, settings (I do know to have FitBit app open), or Aria Air.

I've already tried all the trouble shooting suggestions.

Also a suggestion/plea: why is there no "sync now" button in the app to sync the scale? It just has the "step on scale to sync it" feature and I'd think a back up plan would help me solve my problem. 

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

This is a problem I have too.  I recently upgraded my phone (S9+) to a S21+ in hopes that this issue would go away.

I was wondering if anyone else had this problem as well.

I have the latest version of the App and my scale is updated as well, so I don't understand what is causing the problem to go away after I restart my phone.

Best Answer
0 Votes
I considering upgrading my phone to the 21+ as well (for a few reasons) so please update me on whether this seems to fix your problem! For the last two days it worked fine, then today I had to restart again.
Best Answer
0 Votes

I chatted with Tech Support and they had me do a few things and that seemed to work for me.  Try contacting their live chat and see if that fixes your issue.

Best Answer
0 Votes