Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scale apparently not broadcasting ARIA network signal to connect to for setup

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Just took this out of the box.

I've taken the battery out multiple times (10, 15 , 20, 30 seconds). It shows a smiley face then gives the WWW address for setup. Went though that a few times - but can't see any "aria network" on any of our laptops or cell phones.

Am I doing something wrong?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello @callac and welcome to the Help forums.  It's been a while since I set up my scale.  Your Aria 2 doesn't broadcast a network signal.  It looks for your home wi-fi network.  You enter your home wi-fi name and password in the app screen during set up.

Here is a link to Fitbit's Youtube video that shows you how to set up your Aria 2.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Hello @callac and welcome to the Help forums.  It's been a while since I set up my scale.  Your Aria 2 doesn't broadcast a network signal.  It looks for your home wi-fi network.  You enter your home wi-fi name and password in the app screen during set up.

Here is a link to Fitbit's Youtube video that shows you how to set up your Aria 2.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer

Thanks for the tip!

Best Answer
0 Votes

@callac Welcome to our Fitbit Community! I'm sorry about the setup difficulties you've experienced with your Aria 2.

I would like to follow up and would like to know if you managed to get your scale set up after following the great advice that shared my friend @LZeeW.

In the meantime, you can also follow the setup instructions in this help article.

See you later! Smiley Happy

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes