Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UH-OH We've lost you message for Aria scale invites

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

When I try joining an Aria by clicking the email invite link, all I get is this error page.  Is there any other way to fix this?

Screenshot.jpg

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello everyone!

Thank you for your patience and your co working with us with this during the investigation. 

Our team just informed us, that the situation with the error message with the Aria should be solved now. 
We would appreciate it if  you could confirm this here. 

JuanFitbit | Community Moderator, Fitbit. Hat dir mein Beitrag geholfen dann markier ihn als Lösung und gib mir Kudos !! Habt ihr Tipps um fitter zu werden? Lifestyle Discussion forum.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
31 REPLIES 31

Hi all, i am having trouble adding my husband as a user for the Aria scales.

I go to my devices in fitbit (both on the app and the PC) and send him an invite, he receives the email to accept the invite, but when he clicks it it says "UH-OH We've lost you. We cannot find the page you're looking for. Is there a typo in the url?"

We also reset the scales and set them up in his account, then tried to invite me and i get the same error, both on phone and computer.

Can anyone help?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject and updated label

Best Answer

We are having this issue as well! So aggravating. Trying to add my wife to our Aria Air—the invitation gets sent perfectly, but the link generated directs her to a broken webpage. Dead end. We’ve tried on mobile and desktop. Same exact issue. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi All, I had the same problem, managed to fix it via the following:

Fitbit Scales fix.JPG

Best Answer

Sounds interesting. I will test! 😊

Best Answer
0 Votes

Unfortunately this problem is still ongoing. Trying to add my boyfriend to my scales. We tried all the steps. The invitation link comes up broken still. If deleting the scale completely, when setting up again it works for the 1st person and then cannot add the second. Please help! What is the point of having scales that meant to log everything automatically and then having to add the weight manually? 

Best Answer

Wish this worked for me - instead of a 404 page it just shows the fitbit logo and nothing happens.

Best Answer

I tried it as well, it is a good try. I am in this boat.

Specifically, the invite link is always a 404 so something on FitBit's server backend is wrong and doesn't pass the invite and serial.

I would suggest to the devs, why not have this actually be handled internal to the app and website? We're already authenticated there - the e-mail step seems unnecessary.

At the very least there should be a way for these to show up in your notifications; certainly such an invite should warrant a notification.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Which version of the Aria scales are you using: Aria 1, 2, or Air?

Kristen | USA Cruising through the Lifestyle Forums

one cruise ship at a time!
Best Answer

Hi , I’m having the same issue, I have aria 2

Best Answer

I’m having the same issues with my Aria Air

Best Answer

Hi,

I have the same issue on Aria Air

Best Answer

Has anyone checked their Spam folders?

Kristen | USA Cruising through the Lifestyle Forums

one cruise ship at a time!
Best Answer

Hi,

First of all I have exactly the same problem as the one described by JennHP.
If you look closely at the description of the problem, it's not a question of receiving the email or not. The problem is with the email link in it that is non-functional.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Best Answer

The email link tries open but just fails.

Best Answer

Im having this same issue. Is there a Moderator that is reviewing these Community Questions? Same Problem as JennHP. Error seems to happen after this part of the link https://www.fitbit.com/onboarding/ .. once https://www.fitbit.com/onboarding/scale-consent and the rest of the link is entered you get the error below. Seems that the links created are busted. Can we get a resolution.

fitbit error.PNG

Best Answer

I have the same problem. 😞

Best Answer

Yes, me too 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Problem solved for me

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi everyone, and welcome to our new members. @DramaQueenDiva Thanks for the help!

Thanks for bringing this to our attention, and the screenshots provided. For the ones having this issue, may I know if you've tried clearing cache and using a different browser to see if that helps? If not, please give it a try and then attempt to either invite or accept the invite to use a Fitbit scale.

In case you've tried but the issue persists, if you haven't done so confirm the following information:

• Fitbit scale model (Aria, Aria 2, Aria Air)
  • Name of the browser you're using
  • Model and OS version of your phone, or computer
Best Answer
0 Votes