Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UH-OH We've lost you message for Aria scale invites

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

When I try joining an Aria by clicking the email invite link, all I get is this error page.  Is there any other way to fix this?

Screenshot.jpg

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
31 REPLIES 31

Hi,

Yes I have cleared the cache on both OS. I get the same error on both even after.

Aria

Firefox PC Windows 11

Google Chrome on Pixel running Android 13

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi everyone, and welcome to our new members.

Thank you for letting us know about this bug. Our team is aware and investigating and we'll update this thread when we have more information.

By the way, I've merged your posts to this thread so we can keep the forums organized and on-topic.

Best Answer

Hello everyone!

Thank you for your patience and your co working with us with this during the investigation. 

Our team just informed us, that the situation with the error message with the Aria should be solved now. 
We would appreciate it if  you could confirm this here. 

JuanFitbit | Community Moderator, Fitbit. Hat dir mein Beitrag geholfen dann markier ihn als Lösung und gib mir Kudos !! Habt ihr Tipps um fitter zu werden? Lifestyle Discussion forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I send my husband the invite and he accepts from his computer but it takes my husband to page not available when he accepts invite from Computer.  Says page not available try another journey.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

No, it is not solved. I'm still getting the same annoying error.

Getting ready to file a return for this product. Such a waste of money and energy.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having the same issue

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi I am tracking the bug in this thread, but it's closed and does not let me reply:

https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Aria-Scales/UH-OH-We-ve-lost-you-message-for-Aria-scale-invites/m-p/...

I have the same error and am unable to invite my partner to the scale please help me, thanks

Best Answer

Welcome on board, @FitbitUser626.

Thanks for your feedback. This thread was closed by accident, but I open it so we can receive more comments from other members experiencing similar issues.

As it was mentioned before, this issue was resolved by our team and there shouldn't be any error message when sending or accepting Aria scale invites. If that's not your case, please try clearing the cache and cookies from your browser, attempt adding a new user to your scale one more time and let me know how it goes.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm having the same issue. Tried to accept it on my PC using Chrome and Bing and every time I try to hit accept from my email I get taken to a page where I click Agree and then I get taken to this page and it never ends up getting added to my dashboard. 

Jayhair31_0-1688131135992.png

Best Answer
0 Votes

Exact same issue. Super frustrated. I can accept the data sharing confirmation for connecting the scale to my app, but hitting agree brings me to a non-existent page.

Cookies and cache cleared, invite sent from both app and PC, same results.

The link in the email works. I get to this page:

Once I hit agree, however, I'm led to a 404 page:

This is an original Aria, using Chrome on Windows (and Safari on iOS for another attempt, same result)

Actually, small extra detail, it's not a 404 page. It's a 500 page, meaning there was an internal server error.

Moderator Edit: Merged replies

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome on board, @Jayhair31 and @TomDZ.

I'm sorry the issue still persists, and appreciate you for sharing more details and a screenshot of the error messages you've received.

@Jayhair31 Just to confirm, have you tried clearing the cache and cookies from your browser, rebooting your device and adding a new user to your scale one more time. If not, please give it a try to see if that helps.

@TomDZ It seems your screenshots weren't attached correctly and because you're getting an error message, please try to attach them one more time as this will help me to investigate on my end. For instructions on how to attach a file, see this post.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi everyone.

Because this issue with the invite link not working has been resolved, I'm going to close this thread to prevent any confusion.

I truly appreciate your efforts while working on this situation, as well as your feedback. Rest assured we'll continue working to improve our products, services, and more than anything else, your experience with Fitbit.

Have a good day!

Best Answer
0 Votes