Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to delete my Aria from my account

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi Team - My Fitbit aria is not syncing with my account for a long time and every time I try to reset it, I get the Wifi Err. The biggest issue is I am unable to delete it from my fitbit account. Tried all the steps mentioned in forums through web dashboard or iPhone app. I just don’t see an option to delete the fitbit aria from my account. Pls help.

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

All good Patruns...Seems my eyes played with me earlier as I couldn't see 'People' tab earlier 🙂 I was able to delete both the users from people tab and I don't see Aria in my dashboard anymore. Let me try to reset it again and try fix my 'Wifi Err' issue. Thanks!

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

You don't delete the scale, you delete all users. Go to your dashboard on the website, click on the gear in the upper right and then on the scale. On the page with the list of users, delete each one.

Best Answer

Hi Patruns,

Thanks for your reply. Unfortunately, I can't seem to locate the People's option you mentioned. All I see is this::-

Screen Shot 2020-08-10 at 11.30.45 am.png

Best Answer

Also, I was following this link to delete Aria from my account:-

https://help.fitbit.com/articles/en_US/Help_article/2324.htm

Best Answer
0 Votes

All good Patruns...Seems my eyes played with me earlier as I couldn't see 'People' tab earlier 🙂 I was able to delete both the users from people tab and I don't see Aria in my dashboard anymore. Let me try to reset it again and try fix my 'Wifi Err' issue. Thanks!

Best Answer
0 Votes