Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to purchase Aria Air from Fitbit website

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Looks like Fitbit discontinued all their scales. I really don’t want another app for fitness tracking. Fitbit are you releasing any new models or are there scales that sync with the Fitbit app?  This makes no sense. 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject and updated label

Best Answer
0 Votes
7 REPLIES 7

Hi @jprice9999  the only one being sold now is the Aria Air. I got an error when trying to give a link for you to see it. You might find it at an authorized retailer, too.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer
The air is also discontinued --
Best Regards,
Jeremy Price
Best Answer
0 Votes

Unhappily, my Aria 2 stop working. It was the second one and since it was 3 yr old I was ready to buy another one, since I was quite happy with the product. When I started searching online, I only found Aria 2 in a few (rare) sites at "sale" for... ~$500. I thought it was an error. Nope. After a little more research, I found that the only one now available is aria air, which does not supports WiFi. I can't understand the choice. Bluetooth synchronisation requires that you have your phone with you (a difficult option, since I usually do not have phone with me when coming out of the bath), that you select the app, press save, etc. With WiFI everything was automatic. BTW, before my first Aria I shortly have a Bluetooth scale from other brand that I returned because it was not usable. Fitbit, if the current market quotation for out of production WiFi Aria 2 is $500, this means something, right? A lot of people ready to give a huge amount of money for it. I will not go so far and I plan to switch to other brand. Unhappily, when I tried to find how to export data I found that it only supports up to 30 days of exporting :-(. Since I have >6 yr worth of data, I will need >70 exports to recover all my data.  Do I have any alternative to recover all my past weight data at once and transfer it to other application?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I’ve been a very happy Fitbit charge 1, 2, 3 and just got my brand new charge 4 today.  My Aria scale has been “Grouchy” for the last year.  After calling Cust support and getting no where I ordered an “Eros Scale” that works with the Fitbit app we all love and so far not only has it worked great but it has a lot more features 👍

I suggest you try an “Eros” scale

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi everyone. It's great to see you participating in the Community Forums. @Odyssey13, thanks for stopping by.

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback about the Fitbit scales. Fitbit continuously works to improve your experience with our products and services, and the feedback we received from our members is a big part of that process. Be sure that your comments won't be the exception as we want to make sure we're delivering what our users want and need.

@jprice9999 Thanks for your question. Currently there is an issue with our website not allowing you to add the Aria Air to the shopping cart. Our team is aware of this situation and they're working hard to get this resolved. I'll update this thread once I have more details.

@fernado Thanks for your efforts. Let me clarify that you can either export up to 31 days of your recent Fitbit data, or export a complete archive of your Fitbit account data. To know more about this process, please see this help article.

See you around.

Best Answer

Any information on new scales in the works that include fat% and BMI like the previous  scales? 

Best Answer

@Emfontana Welcome to the Community Forums.

Thanks for your interest in the Fitbit scales. Currently we don't have further details about a new scale or their possible features; however, our team is always working to improve our products and make Fitbit more useful for you. I'd encourage you to share your ideas in the Feature Suggestions board so our developers can take your ideas into consideration for new updates or product development. To learn more about this board, see our FAQs.

Have a good day.

Best Answer