Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Web page doesn't show weight data on the current date

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

When i log in on the app on the phone i get the last month or a bit more that is good. However I use the web interface more and that seems to be stuck with a data range in 2018. When i set it back to the current date it displays this. However when i log in again it goes back to the 2018 data. I would love to have this solved its extra work all the time.

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Just to clarify i add a picture. I can change the date but the moment i log in again it goes back to the old settings. So it always reverts back to that date and its anoying as i dont want to change it each and every time. (see 2018 not 2019)

Capture.JPG

Best Answer

Sorry for spamming the forum, the moment i press today its good, however next login again that old date. I wonder what the problem is.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @robblok,

I'm sorry for the delay in my response and thanks for letting me know that your online dashboard doesn't show your information to the current date. Also, I appreciate the screenshot provided.

This is an unusual behavior and if you've not done so, I'd suggest to do the following:

1. Clear cache and cookies from your browser.

2. Open the online dashboard and log in to your Fitbit account to check your weight data.

3. If the same happens, try using a different browser.

I'll be around if you need anything else.

Best Answer
0 Votes