Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Weight is synced but not shown in the dashboard

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Aria 2 works fine and syncs the data all the the app as well but on the dashboard it only shows a random preset for weight. 

If I go into the settings and check for last measurements I can see each one but they're not displayed in the normal menu. 

Anybody else experiencing that problem? Am I just missing something here?

I have a Charge 3 also connected to the account if that makes a difference. 

Thanks, Matt.

Best Answer
10 REPLIES 10

Hi, @mbei! If you see in the settings, are the weights assigned to you? If not, I would suggest reassigning them and seeing if that takes care of the issue going forward.

MakMak | Community Council

If you find a response useful, please mark it as a solution to help others.

Check out the Lifestyle Forums for ways to get more active!

Best Answer

I, too, am experiencing this issue and yes, the weight is being assigned to my account. 

Best Answer

I am having same issue.  My Aria 2 was showing my weight with my symbol I chose, now every time I step on the scale it just says guest.  I have taken batteries out, restarted phone and I pad and still same thing.  Any other advice. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having same issue.  Hope we can get help to straighten this out. 

Best Answer

Hi everyone!  I had the same issue not long ago.  Log out of your apps and then back in and the Dashboard should update.

Kristen | USA Cruising through the Lifestyle Forums

one cruise ship at a time!
Best Answer

@mbei @NanaPCB  Welcome to our Fitbit Community and it's great to see you here @Shooglenifty! I'm sorry to hear that your Dashboards are not showing your weight information properly.

I would like to follow up and would like to know if the issue persists or if it got resolved after following the great workarounds that shared my friends @MakMak and @DramaQueenDiva.

In addition, if the issue persists, try setting up your scales from scratch and see if the future weigh ins are shown on the Dashboard properly.

Looking forward to your responses! Smiley Happy

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes

It started working. I just had to give it time to upload. It would make it to my aria page, but takes extra time to make it to the weight functionality. 

Best Answer

@Shooglenifty I'm so glad to hear that your Aria 2 is working properly now. Thank you for sharing your feedback about the time that it took to sync your data. Don't hesitate to get back if you see anything unusual.

I'd like to invite you to visit our Discussions board where you can share your experiences, meet people and create new topics.

Hope to see you in our Fitbit Community more often! Smiley Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes

Logged out. Worked great. Thanks!

Best Answer

@zazack81 I'm sorry for the late response. However, I'm so glad to hear that the workaround mentioned above helped you to get the issue resolved as well. Thank you for posting the update here.

Have you heard about our Discussions board? In this board you will be able to tell your experiences, meet more people and start your own topics.

Don't hesitate to get back if more assistance is needed! Smiley Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes