Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where can I buy a Fitbit Aria 2?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Can’t find one to buy online at the usual players, Amazon Curry's etc.  Is Fitbit about to launch a new model?  

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Hi @stoneymike  the only one for sale currently at Fitbit is the Aria Air - click to see it

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @stoneymike, welcome to our Fitbit Community! Thank you for your interest in the Aria 2. I'm afraid that the Aria Air is the only scale available in the Fitbit web-store as my frien @Odyssey13 mentioned.

I'd like to share the Aria Air manual, which contains the specs and all the information about this scale.

Let us know if more assistance is needed.

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer

Hi all,

The Aria Air does not have the same functionalities than Aria 2; it does not measure fat for example. Actually, as I didn't find the Aria 2, I bought the Aria Air but I will send it back because it only measures weight...what a disappointment...

Why is the Aria 2 not available anymore? 

Best Answer

I too just used a new Aria Air for the first time and will be returning it after already owning an Aria 2 the Air's Bluetooth only and the three attempts it took to get the app to pull in my weight after I had already paired it sealed the deal in less than five minutes.

Is there not going to be a replacement for the original WiFi based Aria devices?

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks for your post - I ended up buying a EufyLife - does everything the Aria 2 does (and more) at nearly a third of the price. Experience of it so far pretty good.........so would recommend.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes