Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where to buy Aria parts?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

In order to fix my fitbit aria, I need to buy 2 new plastic parts.

Where to find aria new parts?

Thanks,

Celso

Aria platics parts, where the the two main switchs wrok.Aria platics parts, where the the two main switchs wrok.

Moderator edit: format

Best Answer
64 REPLIES 64

Fitbit lost me as a client after Fitbit sense, HR reading issue, the watch was useless if you were doing anything more then just walking. I gave this watch to my father and now after 2y it died the screen can’t be changed and the battery drain after few hours. The only thing keeping me with Fitbit software was the scale, now that has died as well. The support is utter rubbish and they do not admit to the flaws and mistakes like with Fitbit sense … this has proved my decision to move away from Fitbit. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

To: JuanJoFitbit

We see your repeated patronizing canned replies and we understand your need to protect your profit margin at the expense of customer satisfaction. We also appreciate your understanding of the loss of your customer base because of repeated issues like this. Sorry, your job must suck.

Best Answer
0 Votes

My recommendation is that no one buys fitbit products again. They are clearly a company that only care about profits at any cost. They would rather we all dispose of an otherwise perfectly fine product because they want to earn another £200 (or so) instead of sending out the £0.05 part or even selling it to us for £5. Companies like this are why landfill and global warming commitments cannot be met. Shame on you. 

Best Answer

And quite rightly so. You should boycott this product and even this company because they are shameful. 

Best Answer

Based on their support history, or lack thereof, I would not be able to recommend Fitbit products to anyone. I only hope that the people who have Aria scales that are non-functional because of incredibly poorly engineered components, can find the Thingverse files to print replacements, and keep their expensive scales out of the landfill. And JuanJoFitbit, I am truly sorry that you have such a sucky job to do, only dispensing platitudes, and not being able to provide real help. 

https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:2988535

Best Answer