Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why does my Aria not find my WiFi network?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have changed my wifi router and now want to connect my aria to the new wifi network.  I have gone through all the steps with no issues but my wifi network does not show up as one that can be connected to.  When I try to join it, I get an error message that the net work cannot be found.  Can you help me reconnect?

Moderator edit: merged reply

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

The Fitbit Aria connects directly to your home’s wireless network and supports the
following network configurations:
 Wireless 802.11b standard
 WEP / WPA / WPA2 personal security
 Automatic (DHCP) IP setup (static IP configuration not supported)
Aria requires an 802.11b-compatible network to connect and sync your scale data to
your Fitbit dashboard.

If your new router does not support these configurations it will not connect. Some new routers either still support the 802.11b standard automatically or will allow you to either reconfigure them or set up a guest account using that standard.

Best Answer

What are the steps??  I can’t figure out HOW to change the WiFi on my scale!  I took a battery and put it back. The scale then said to step on it to change the WiFi, which I did. And now it says Setup Active.  Now what??  There is no option in the app to change the WiFi. I’m stumped. 

Best Answer
0 Votes