Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why is Aria 2 invite not received?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Trying to add my husband as a secondary user in my new scale. I invite him via email from the account icon. It states pending invite. Husband doesn’t receive any email. I know it should work because if I challenge him the invite does get through to him. 

Really angry I cannot get it to work. 

moderator edit: title for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi, @Angelahartley, have you checked the junk/spam folder?

Also, some users have reported not being able to send/ receive email invites on the phone, but can on the computer, so it might be worth a try that way.

Let us know if this works for you.

Sense, Charge 5, Inspire 2; iOS and Android

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
10 REPLIES 10

Sent an invite to my husband. No email gone Thro to him. And I typed in correct email address ! Set up of aria is a complete nightmare ! 

Best Answer

Is the email that you're typing in the same one he uses for Fitbit? They need to be for it to work.

If he does not have a Fitbit account, he will need to set up an account. They're easy to set up and FREE!

Kristen | USA Cruising through the Lifestyle Forums

one cruise ship at a time!
Best Answer
Yes he has a fit bit account and I’m sending it to that email on the account.
Thanks

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, @Angelahartley, have you checked the junk/spam folder?

Also, some users have reported not being able to send/ receive email invites on the phone, but can on the computer, so it might be worth a try that way.

Let us know if this works for you.

Sense, Charge 5, Inspire 2; iOS and Android

Best Answer
Thank you. I will try xx

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer

Just reading your question and was wondering if u managed to get your husband the invite. Same thing is happening with me. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

It’s a long time ago now. But the email that was sent went to my junk/spam not to my inbox. Once you find the email I think it worked from there. 

Good lucj 

Best Answer

@ValHenry Welcome to our Fitbit Community! I would like to follow up and would like to know if the issue persists or if the invitation email is not shown in the junk or spam folders as @Angelahartley advised.

Looking forward to your response! Smiley Happy

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello, I tried to invite my husband and my 3 sons. Did not work with my galaxy 7, but it worked with the computer. I was angry because I lost lots of time trying to send the invites over and over. Finally search Google for trouble shootings,  and found this site... Then, went on my computer, but searched a while before finding where to proceed for sending the invites.... it is not on the Aria page with your weight. Neither à Fred clicking on "see more"...

You have to click on your Face icone at top of the screen, and then in the Account settings (upper right )...  And then click on the left on ARIA 2, and finally, switch tabs to choose  USERS... It took me so long to get there.... not friendly user!!! You should add an icone  option  on the other menus... i lost about 1h30 to invite!!!!! Also beware... I did that error: i first "connected" my husband to the Aria, like for a new Aria... instead of "Invite" him... Total mess. Had to erase his connection , and do all over again my own connection as the main user, because Aria forgot me, kept only my husband! It could warn:"there is already a user, do you want to forget it?", but no...

So it is really important to "Invite" a secondary user from the main user account (owner), do not just connect... OMG. Now I have to go see my sons, whom received the invites, and see how to log them and see if it works. Long journey...

Best Answer
0 Votes

@CMQC Thank you for participating in our Fitbit Community! I'm sorry about the hard time you had while trying to add your family members to your Aria 2. I know how frustrating this is for you.

I'd like to thank you for sharing the workaround that you followed to have this issue resolved. I also appreciate your feedback and comments since this helps us to keep improving.

Please don't hesitate to get back if you need further assistance!

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes