Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wifi Err when connecting toma repeater

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello everyone,

Here is my situation:

I recently moved so I have to connect my Aria to a new Wifi.

When I try the whole setup procedure near my router, it works fine. At the first try I get the scale connected, the upload of my weight works just fine. The problem is, my router is in the living room so obviously not my regular spot to put a scale.

While moving upstairs to my bathroom, I have a repeater. But here the setup procedure ends everytime with wifi err. And nothing is different, the repeater shows the same network, same name, same password, etc.

So I am pretty lost about the reason.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

My understanding is that the scale does not work with a repeater. When it was designed years ago most people did not have repeaters. If it connects with your router, can that router reach the bathroom? While I have a repeater in my house, my router reaches most of the house. My router is in my basement and still reaches the 2nd floor, though somewhat weak. Try leaving it connected to your router instead of trying to set it up with the repeater.

Best Answer

Thanks for your reply. Unfortunatly my router does not reach any other floor. New buildings are now quite shielding any signal with the concrete and metal inside.

That's the reason why I need the repeater otherwise I would have only Wifi on one floor.

Best Answer
0 Votes