Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Will my Dashboard retain older weights when moving to new scale?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I just bought a new Aria 2 to replace my dying, 5-year old, Aria 1.  The new one seems to be working fine.  If I delete the old one from my account (done by deleting me from it!) will the measurements made on the old scale be remembered?  (I've pulled the batteries on the old one so for all practical purposes it no longer exists, but it does still show up as a device.)

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Yes, weights will stay there.  They are in the Fitbit cloud tied to your account, just as all your exercise data stays there if you switch trackers or even drop all devices from your account.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Yes, weights will stay there.  They are in the Fitbit cloud tied to your account, just as all your exercise data stays there if you switch trackers or even drop all devices from your account.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer

@TedL  It's great to see you in our Fitbit Community! My friend @JohnnyRow  is totally correct, Your data will stay on your Dashboard if you delete your old Aria.

As a side note, I'd like to share the Aria 2 manual so you can know all its info and you can get the most out of it.

Let us know if you have any questions! Smiley Happy

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes