Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wrong email Aria air

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I received my Aria Air as a gift from work I never registered it with my work email but evidently it was done prior to receiving it. Since the Fitbit app and Versa are paired with my home email the Aria Air is not recognized  I have invited it the Aria Air but have not received an email to my home (app email) 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi @Suselq. Welcome to the Community Forums.

Thanks for sharing that you received an Aria Air and for the the steps tried to get it connected correctly. Let me help you with your question! Because you mentioned to have set up the Aria Air to your work email, may I know if you've tried setting it up one more time using your home email Fitbit account? You'll only need to log in to the Fitbit account where the Versa is paired with, then tap your profile picture > Set Up a Device > Aria Air and follow the onscreen instructions. If by any chance you find difficulties, let me know so I can help you with that.

In case you prefer to have both devices in separate accounts, may I know if you've tried inviting the Aria Air from your fitbit.com dashboard? If not, give it a try and make sure to log out from your account after sending the email. That way you can be prompted to log in to your home account after receiving the invite via email.

I look forward to your response.

Best Answer
0 Votes