Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

does my iPad have to be close to aria air scale to register weight?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I set up my aria air yesterday.  I brought the scale downstairs for setup.  My scale stays upstairs and my iPad is downstairs.  If I step on the scale upstairs will it register on the iPad and ask me to save the weight?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@totoman   Your iPad must be in Bluetooth range.  I just weighed myself with my scale upstairs and my iPhone downstairs and it showed up on my app.  It might depend on the number of walls the signal must go through.  Your Fitbit app must be open (not minimized).  Your iPad must also be open (not timed out or locked).  The Bluetooth icon lights up if your scale communicated with your iPad.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

@totoman   Your iPad must be in Bluetooth range.  I just weighed myself with my scale upstairs and my iPhone downstairs and it showed up on my app.  It might depend on the number of walls the signal must go through.  Your Fitbit app must be open (not minimized).  Your iPad must also be open (not timed out or locked).  The Bluetooth icon lights up if your scale communicated with your iPad.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
0 Votes