Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Sensing err" displayed on Aria scale

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I get a sensing err with my aria. I saw various treats here, but none giving a solutions. I tried all advises, but nothing helps. Cannot be that such an expensing device is so unreliable? Please give me a proper solution.

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

@ErikN It's great to see you in our Fitbit Community! I'm sorry to hear that your Aria scale is displaying a "Sensing ERR" message. I would like to follow up and help you with this issue. I'd just like to know what troubleshooting steps you performed so I can avoid providing the same information.

Thank you for your time and patience with this! Smiley Happy

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Juan,

I am amazed you stay that positive. Loads of people have the same issue and all Fitbit does is asking which steps we took. Everybody’s response is the usual. Remove batteries, step on/off five times, put it on a flat surface. I also did all of those. When is Fitbit actually going to help it’s clients before we all move over to Nokia’s Withings that seems to be performing well? The least you can do is either give us a solution or worn your customers that they are buying an expensive scale that needs replacement within 2 years!

Best Answer
0 Votes

@ErikN Thank you for getting back and your feedback. Since you mentioned that you have tried all the recommended troubleshooting steps, let me go ahead and forward your case to our Support team and they'll be happy to follow up and provide a solution.

You will receive an email from them soon.

Let me know if you have any doubts!

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes