Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Something went wrong" during Aria Air setup

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

There has been a consistent difficulty with setting up the Aria Air scale since Fitbit moved to Google. When attempting to pair the device, an error occurs. Scale issue.jpg 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
419 REPLIES 419

Time to go...

Best Answer
0 Votes
Agree. I told my husband when my Fitbit dies I won’t buy another one. I have had them since they first came out. Ugh. I’ll be going to Apple Watch when my versa 3 dies.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes
Yes it would seem that’s what Google wants.

Meanwhile, my Aria scale is scrap. Oh well, I got a lot of years out of
it. It owes me nothing.
Best Answer
0 Votes

So should I keep it and wait for an update ? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

My question is is this issue fixed or should I return the scale?

Best Answer
If you just bought it and can return it, you should.
Best Answer
0 Votes

It’s not fixed & they don’t care. Return it if you can 

Best Answer
0 Votes
I’d send it back. Last time I asked they have no idea when it will be fixed.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
Who this, please? I so want to return the scales. I was sent 2
replacements. None worked.
Best Answer
0 Votes

The update that came out today Fitbit App for iPhone Version 4.04 finally fixed the "Something went wrong" during Aria Air setup issue for me. I was able to add my Aria Air to my account and it's back to normal with a Google account

Best Answer

Yup, I updated and what do you know... it did connect.

I expect that Fitbit will be expecting everyone who's waited months and had loads of inconvenience to herald their brilliance..? Well, no... I'm still done with them because deep down, I still don't think they care a jot for people who already spent the money.

They still suck..!!

Best Answer
Worked for me. Finally!!! I already had bought a INSMART scale that works perfect. Ugh

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer

Finally! 👍🏻

Best Answer

I couldn’t agree more!

Best Answer

Yay! 🎉 Worked for me also, Praise the lord!

Best Answer
Fixed finally!
Best Answer
Update to the Fitbit App?
Best Answer

Glad it's finally working for people! I'm no longer an aria user as I returned mine when I could. But I've been watching with interest and would never buy another one. Likely I won't buy another Fitbit tracker as it seems they are slowly killing off the brand and removing it from many markets. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Fixed, finally!  However, the time Google has taken to implement a fairly trivial software fix has been nothing short of shameful.  I am another unhappy customer who has supported Fitbit for many years.  No longer though, I won't be replacing any more Fitbit items when they fail - as they do with regular monotony.  Instead, I'll be turning to competent manufacturers who support equipment produced in its name; like Apple.

Best Answer

Hi everyone, and welcome to the new members.

Thanks for your reports and feedback regarding this issue. As some of you noticed, this set up issue with the Aria Air scale has been resolved after updating to the Fitbit app 4.04 version on iOS devices. This update is rolling out progressively to all our members, so please check later if you don't see it available yet.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience this caused, and I appreciate your patience. Please know we'll keep working on our services, as well as your experience with our Fitbit products.

Best Answer