Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Something went wrong" during Aria Air setup

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

There has been a consistent difficulty with setting up the Aria Air scale since Fitbit moved to Google. When attempting to pair the device, an error occurs. Scale issue.jpg 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
419 REPLIES 419

Is Fitbit disclosing to buyers that the product it is selling doesn't work and Fitbit knows it doesn't work? I suspect not, because then, people wouldn't buy the product. Are there any attorneys on this thread who can tell us if this rises to the level of consumer fraud?

Best Answer

i has been a month now and the Aria Air scale will not sink with the app.   It used to work but once you switched to google account and bam it stopped working.  Call the help line and punch the number for tech help with "Aria" and the person who answer the question line is "sorry not trained on this an can not help"    why answer the phone then..  They say that the would pass this up the line and then you have to call 4 days in row because no  one got back to me.   then when i final got someone to reach out to me .. first line from them it was my issue with my phone  not on there side .. after countless email back an forth Fitbit finally said it was there problem  but they don't know when it will be fixed.

As you can tell i am getting very feed up with the way they have deal with this problem.  and Fitbit / Google is very good at hiding behind the phone and deal with this

Best Answer
0 Votes

i agree with you 100%  why have a tech help line when you get through  and you tell them you have a issue with scale  and they  say " so sorry i am not trained on scale"  then why answer the call  when you go through hit number to get tech help

and i found it has happen when i moved the fitbit account to google

have fun   lol 

Best Answer

Is there a solution now? It has been a month since your answer

Best Answer

Will we have to buy new scales or will this be fixed via an update to the iOS app? Very frustrated as I just bought the scale today. 

Best Answer

Other Update Nothing Resolve 

Best Answer
0 Votes

No fix yet. I tried reaching out to Fitbit on Facebook but they weren’t much help 

here is screenshot of their response 

IMG_2003.jpeg

Best Answer
0 Votes

Good morning, any news ? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

lol   no   it took them a month to finally to admit that the problem is on FITBIT side  and they don't know how to fix it  

Best Answer
I haven’t seen them admit to it??

Take Care

Liz x
Best Answer
0 Votes

Nothing. They keep saying they are aware & trying to find a solution 😂😂😂

Best Answer
0 Votes

What a joke.  I should've check this forum prior to ordering the Aria Air scale.  Boxing it up and sending it back.  Everything GOOGLE sucks. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I just got a new iPhone. Having same problem. Do you have a fix?

Best Answer
0 Votes

IMG_0821.png

I have the same issue too. Just got my Aria Air yesterday.  

Best Answer
0 Votes
So frustrating. I can log the numbers manually but I want it to work correctly

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer

IMG_0835.png

IMG_0836.png

IMG_0841.png

IMG_0842.png

As of today the scale will not sync. Done every trick in the book. 

Why do you need this??
Best Answer

lol   for a company as large as Google/ fitbit  that after a month of saying that the problem was not due to fitbit update or so they say.. now fitbit has gone silent about it.   what get me is that you call the help line and for tech help for scale then the person who answer the call advise that they are not trained to help on scale  then why answer the call.  they advise that they will have someone reach out to you in the next 48 hr  week later still no call.  i feel that Fitbit fig if the ignore all these email that evenly people will give up .   but when you pay over $100 for a scale that is just like a $30 scale you could buy at walmart ..

well Fitbit  was excuse you have today why the system not working now

Best Answer

Furthermore Fitbit and now Google have not been capable to fix the problem of SP02 lagging by a day. They blamed it on our Timezone but that is BS because everything else works 🙄

IMG_0845.png

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @LizzyFitbit 

Any updates?
Good news? Even bad news?

I think customers need more answers/updates to know whether or not to return the scale.

Best Answer

how can a company as larges as Fitbit/ Google  and they cannot correct a problem that they created themself  well over a month ago if you go through the posting on board. 

Word to consumers who are thinking about buying these Aria scales   save your money 

Best Answer