Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aria Invite not doing anything?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My wife sent me an invite to become a user on our Aria, I recieved the invite and opened it both from mobile and my PC, it brings me to the dashboard but gives me no instructions on actually accepting the invite. I've searched all over the website trying to find it with no luck. Scale is still registering me as a Guest. Please Help!

Best Answer
0 Votes
52 REPLIES 52
Thanks Toniberr but I tried that. Deleted app from iPad and mobile before invite was sent

Jenny
Best Answer
0 Votes

Did you log out of the browser too? And.
Not reinstall the app or log in until you accept the invite?
--

Moderator edit: personal info removed

Best Answer
0 Votes

Exact same thing here. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

A fix has been deployed! See my update here: Aria Scale Invites Not Working *Fixed 2/24*

Andrew | Community Moderator, Fitbit

What motivates you?

Best Answer

resent the invite and all working as should. Cheers

Best Answer
0 Votes

Sorry , you say it is solved but I still have the same problem.

Best Answer

Yes, I am still having the same problem as of right now.  I can't get the rest of my family added.

I had another Aria scale that had all 5 of my family members added to, but it got the ERR sensing issue and I had to pick up another.  I have been able to get 3 of my family added back on the new scale, but not the last two.  Seems a bit odd that 5+3 is equal to the stated limit of 8 scale users?  I removed the old scale, but I still can't add the rest of my family. . .the invites just never arrive.  Is there any way to manually add users to the scale, instead of inviting them?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same problem here. Family with 5 accounts, three of wich added successfully to the scale.

Mailing invites to the other two, giving the correct address, causes the mails to never arrive.

Mailing an invite to some other unrelated mail account works fine, but the code in the mail can then not be used on those two accounts. Irksome. Contacted support directly.

Best Answer
0 Votes

So, even after contacting support directly, they have not been able to resolve?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there, got a new Aria 2 today. 

Unfortunately I send invites to Fitbit friends in our house and when they accept the invite it just goes to a blank page on their dashboard. Their invite appears as pending in my dashboard still  Can anyone help please? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Not working for me. I am an android user and I send the invite to my partner that is an iPhone user. She receives the email, but when she clicks on the link it opens the app and there is nothing referring to the aria 2 at all. Is there a step we are missing?

Best Answer
Hi! I got it working by accepting the invite using a Web browser rather
than the android app. Then it appeared in the app. I hope that works for
you!
Best Answer

@hanf1sh Thanks for participating in our Fitbit Community! I'm so glad to hear that you were able to resolve the issue by sending the invitation through the web-based Dashboard. Thanks for sharing the workaround.

@mrWicke So sorry to hear that you are also experiencing issues when sending invitations. Please have your partner to accept the invitation through a computer and have him to check his web-based Dashboard.

See you both later my friends! Smiley Happy

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer

This issue (a year after "solved") is still an issue

Best Answer
0 Votes

@TWCorbin Thanks for joining us in this thread and our Fitbit Community! I want to follow up on this and would like to know some details that will help me to assist you with the invitations issue you are experiencing: Are you sending the invitation to another user or are you trying to join an Aria scale? Are you getting any error message? Are you using the Fitbit app or the web-based Dashboard?

Looking forward to your response my friend! Smiley Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes
Trying to join my wife's aria scale.

Mobile app

Will use desk top in coming weeks to up load music to my ionic.
Best Answer
0 Votes

@TWCorbin Thanks for getting back! Please search for the email invitation in your email account from a computer and accept the invitation from there, not from the app. This workaround will help you to join your wife's Aria scale.

Let me know how it goes my friend! Smiley Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes

This problem is still happening and has not been fixed. 

Best Answer

Have to use computer, Not a mobile device, to accept invite for scale.  That was the only way I could accept the invite to join my wife's scale.  With how long it's been, It does not look like it's high on their priority list since there is the computer workaround.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Trottsumo Welcome to our Fitbit Community! I'm sorry to hear that you are also experiencing difficulties when trying to invite more people to your Aria scale. Please have them to accept the invitation through a computer, not a mobile device as mentioned @TWCorbin.

Also, I would like to know if they are getting the invitations in their email accounts.

Keep me posted! Smiley Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes