Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aria not syncing my info to the app

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My scale is showing that it's syncing and I can see my weight in MFP, but not in my fitbit app. It shows the last time it's updated was 4 days ago. What can I do to get this to update?

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
2 BEST ANSWERS

Accepted Solutions

@dotty10 It's nice to have you here! If your information is showing properly in your Dashboard then most likely is your app please log out of the app and force quit it. Also, make sure that you have the latest version of the app which is 2.12. 

Hope this helps. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer

Hey there @Keriann, and @dotty10Hope you're doing well, and enjoying some healthy activities! I noticed that @SunsetRunner, and @SilviaFitbit have offered a few suggestions to help resolve your issue with your Aria. Was that the information you were looking for? If so, I invite you to mark @SunsetRunner and/or @SilviaFitbit post as the solution. Marking posts as solutions is a great way of thanking another community member while also highlighting their solution so that it may be discovered more easily by other community member's facing the same questions or issues as you. You can read more about Accepted Solutions here.

If this didn't resolve your question, or you're still unclear on this, let us know and we'll be happy to work through it with you.

Lucy | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you like my answer? Vote for it!

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
79 REPLIES 79

Can you see it on the Fitbit website?

Best Answer

i can see the weighins on the website but they are not updating to my phone app

Best Answer

@dotty10 It's nice to have you here! If your information is showing properly in your Dashboard then most likely is your app please log out of the app and force quit it. Also, make sure that you have the latest version of the app which is 2.12. 

Hope this helps. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer

Hey there @Keriann, and @dotty10Hope you're doing well, and enjoying some healthy activities! I noticed that @SunsetRunner, and @SilviaFitbit have offered a few suggestions to help resolve your issue with your Aria. Was that the information you were looking for? If so, I invite you to mark @SunsetRunner and/or @SilviaFitbit post as the solution. Marking posts as solutions is a great way of thanking another community member while also highlighting their solution so that it may be discovered more easily by other community member's facing the same questions or issues as you. You can read more about Accepted Solutions here.

If this didn't resolve your question, or you're still unclear on this, let us know and we'll be happy to work through it with you.

Lucy | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you like my answer? Vote for it!

Best Answer

I am having this same problen, "My scale is showing that it's syncing and I can see my weight in MFP, but not in my fitbit app." My fitbit app last synced to my Aria in July.  I force stopped the app, as suggested, when that didn't work I uninstalled and reinstalled the app.  Still not showing data from the Aria.  Any additional suggestions on what I can do to get this to update?

Best Answer

Hi, I am also having the same issue.

My Aria stopped syncing to my app however it remains connected to the wifi network. 

I haven't changed anything in between, it has just stopped working.

any advice would be great!

thanks 

Best Answer

I'm having the same issue. Neither on the Aria section or my dashboard is it syncing. I tried logging off and resetting the app.

Best Answer

This solution did not work for me. I have the most update to date version of the app on my iPhone. signed out of the app, swiped it so it wasn't running in the background, restarted my phone and still it shows the last sync at 02/28/2017. I had to change the batteries in the Aria recently, but everything scale-wise seems to be working normally as before the battery change. Help!

Best Answer

Same exact problem here, and I've tried everything...new batteries, doing a "reset" of the scale my using a paperclip to hit the reset button, ensured I have the latest version of the app installed on my phone, logged in and out of the app...restarted my iPhone, logged in to fitbit.com from a personal laptop.  NOTHING is helping and my Aria scale hasn't synced since 2/9 to my phone.  

My weight and body fat % come up on the scale and it definitely recognizes it is me because my initials come up, but when the sync tries to run, I just get an X and nothing updates to my iPhone.

As expensive as the scale is, it's ridiculous how many problems are reported and how difficult this is.  

Anyone can help or offer advice, it would be greatly appreciated!  Thanks in advance!

Best Answer

I am also having the same issue. The information is not syncing to the app. I  already did what was mentioned above. It says that the last sync was weeks ago. Please advise.

Best Answer

I am also having this issue. My Aria has not synced since November. Can anyone help us with this. It is not syncing to my dashboard on the web or my app. 

Best Answer

Glad to see im not the only one. I went to see MFP and discovered my aria hasn't synced since February!! I weigh myself weekly and it says it synced so I'm hoping it's out there...somewhere 😫

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having the same problem, the scale is showing that it is syncing just fine but it is not reflecting in the app. I am thankful for this feed, I do not usually look at my dashboard on the website at all, so I looked there and the weight is showing up fine.  I do have the latest update 2.34 for the app now. We just bought the Aria today (April 4th 2017). 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Im having the same problem and have followed yohr recommended steps to fix this issue, anyone able to figure out how to get Aria synced?

Best Answer
0 Votes

No, what you have selected as a "solution" didn't solve this for anyone. This is not solved and the issue should remain open. You can see by the comments in this thread that this is a recurring issue and many users are going so far as to reinstall the app and reset their scales. it shouldn't be this hard to get the information to the app. This needs more attention and IS NOT solved. 

Best Answer

Did you recently add any home filters, such as the Circle?

I went through the whole process of removing all users and the device from my profile, then tried to ADD it as a new device.  That's when I realized that the CIRCLE was blocking it.  Grrrrrr.  I set it to be an 'unmanaged' device, (you can use the mac address on the back, battery section, to identify it with the circle.)  I still had to complete the setup process since I removed it, but at least it's connected again.  To summarize:

1.  Check for any 'blocking' in your home network or wifi settings and allow it through

If that doesn't work...

2.  Remove all users and the device from your profile, then add it back in.

Best Answer
0 Votes
That doesn't make sense. It's loading on the MFP page and not on the app.
What would anything with home network keep it from populating on the app
but populate on the MFP page.

People are just answering and "solving" for issues that aren't the real
problem.
Best Answer
That doesn't make sense. It's loading on the MFP page and not on the app.
What would anything with home network keep it from populating on the app
but populate on the MFP page.

People are just answering and "solving" for issues that aren't the real
problem.
Best Answer

You're exactly correct.  If the MFP page is updating but the app isn't, then it's NOT a network issue... so ignore that option.  The second option is a valid trouble-shooting step, though.  If you have the latest app and OS version and it still doesn't sync, then you may need to drop and re-add the device.  (No one has made that suggestion.)

Perhaps there is a better place to put this tip, but I was reading comments that weren't JUST with the APP, (in my interpretation)... such as the scale being connected to the network - but not updating.  I figured there was some relevance since that's what I found... the scale was connected, but NONE of my weigh-ins were being synced.  

Best Answer