Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aria not syncing my info to the app

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My scale is showing that it's syncing and I can see my weight in MFP, but not in my fitbit app. It shows the last time it's updated was 4 days ago. What can I do to get this to update?

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
79 REPLIES 79

How do I do this?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Community @AbbiBelle! Can you provide me with more details about your question? In case your Aria isn't syncing, you may want to try the troubleshoot posted in this article My scale is not syncing consistently

If you have any questions about how your Aria syncs information to your Fitbit.com account, then check this article. 

Hope this helps! 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer

Really useful suggestion Silvia

@SilviaFitbit wrote:

@dotty10 It's nice to have you here! If your information is showing properly in your Dashboard then most likely is your app please log out of the app and force quit it. Also, make sure that you have the latest version of the app which is 2.12. 

Hope this helps. 

Simple and works!! Too often we forget to logout and back in again as a simple reset!

Best Answer

I am having the same issue.I uninstalled and reinstalled the app and i am also using the latest version of the app. That solution is useless. 

Best Answer

It's great to have you here @Moksh! I would like you to try this syncing troubleshoot. Are you getting any error message that's not letting your Aria sync? 

Hope this helps! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Just reconnected my aria to the network.  I am using Fitbit 2.38 (687) app on an iphone 7 with iOS 10.3.3.  I stepped on the scale, my weight and body fat were measured, my initials were shown, and the check mark appeared but no weight shown in my fitbit.com or app dashboard.  I have logout several times.  Quite frustrating as I have spent 1 hour trying to get this thing to work.

Best Answer

It's great to have you here @btsambirsky! I would like you to double check that you haven't changed any setting in your router by checking this What router settings do I need for my Aria to work? and you can double check the requirements here

Also, you can try setting up once again the Aria scale to your account. 

Hope this helps! Smiley Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having this same issue. After following all the suggested fixes, my Aria is still not syncing with either the app or the dashboard. Has anyone found a fix that works?

Best Answer

Mine quit syncing July 30.  None of the suggestions have helped.  This is the first problem I have had with the scale.  Quite frustrating!!

Best Answer

That is interesting.  Mine stopped syncing on July 27th.  I wonder if some kind of firmware update was pushed out that caused the problem.  If I get any resolution, I will share with this community.

Best Answer

This clearly isn't solved - mine is doing it too. Connected to the network but nothing on my dashboard or in the app since 1 aug

Best Answer

What helped me was to edit the dashboard of the app. Remove the weight/scale section and then add it again. That synced to the website reading for me. Hope this keeps on syncing!

Best Answer

I did it! Beware the solution is stupid but it works. I had the same issue as Aria wasn't syncing with the app but would on the website. I tried everything suggested by communities and support and nothing worked. Until.... you go to the site and change your name on the Aria. You know, the 3 letter id you chose and that shows on the aria when you step on? Well that one. Once it's changed step up and TADAA!

Best Answer

my weight shows up on the scale but never on dashboard

Best Answer
0 Votes
Try syncing without wifi...it worked for me. My fitbit app on my android
works well with the mobile data internet but it never syncs with the wifi.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Does not work for me, I get the WiFi symbol with an x above it

Best Answer

I have repeated every setup step.  My Aria still will not sync, and I also still get the Wifi with an x.

Best Answer
0 Votes

You may have to check your internet wifi configuration.  My Aria was working great and suddenly it couldn't sync or connect.  I thought the scale was broken and was a little pissed.  I eventually found out that my wifi configuration with Xfinity/Comcast was changed.  I have two wifi signals at the house, one is 2.4 and the other is 5.  I had to make sure my phone was on the same signal as the aria for it to sync. Not sure if that helps.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks, wish it was simple, we only have one configuration 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Lately,  i have realized that aria is a totally useless machine. Sorry for being a bit rude but aria has completely let me down. I tried fixing it in all possible ways but their it rests not working since last 6 months. I don't know wat to do with it. I purchased a venus weight machine in one fourth of the price and i m glad that i can atleast check my weight again though it doesnot show BMI etc but i m satisfied coz it atleast works. I will not suggest anyone to buy aria coz i had issues like syncing, connection problem etc within 3 months of purchase and the worst part is that they don't have a proper support system here in india.  Why r they selling aria here in india when their is not a single local support helpline in the country.Bye fitbit

Best Answer
0 Votes