Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aria not syncing with app

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi.... so I downloaded the app and put the Settings on my phone to allow the program to sync  and my scale is connected to my Wi-Fi ....so I don't know what to do to get them to read each other....please help

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@Cltraff Thanks for joining us in this thread and our Fitbit Community! I would like to follow up and would like to know if the setup issue persists or if you were able to connect your own Aria scale to your network.

Looking forward to your response my friend! Smiley Happy

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
72 REPLIES 72

@Mrkle It's great to have you aboard in our Fitbit Community! Regarding your question, once your Aria scale is already set up. You just need to weigh yourself and after the scale completes the measurement, it should send the information to the Fitbit platform which includes the online Dashboard and the Fitbit app. Please open the Fitbit app and tap on the "Weight" tile (the one that has a little scale as an icon). Once you tap on that tile, the page should display your Aria readings.

Let me know if more questions arise my friend! Smiley Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes

I had been synced in my old aria.  When my husband added himself to that aria, I could no longer get my readings.  I bought a new aria just for myself - now it won't sync to my Fitbit app!!!!!

help....or I need to return both aria scales soon!  

Moderator edit: removed personal info

Best Answer

@Cltraff Thanks for joining us in this thread and our Fitbit Community! I would like to follow up and would like to know if the setup issue persists or if you were able to connect your own Aria scale to your network.

Looking forward to your response my friend! Smiley Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes
They sync to the network but 1) mine does not sync with the iPhone, of if it does, its 23 hours later plus missing some of the data items 2) even after resetting my husbands it does not recognize him or sync with his phone

Getting ready to return both arias! (:

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

@Cltraff Thanks for getting back! I believe the issue is with the phone's app. Please make sure that your phone has the most recent app version installed. If so, try logging out of the app, restart your iPhone, open the app. After this, log in and tap on the "Weight" tile in order to make sure that your Aria's readings show properly.

Keep me posted on the outcome my friend! Smiley Happy

Best Answer
yea….the scale shows it is linked to the internet WIFI when I stand on it….nut nothing ever updates on my phone. I have now just been putting the weight in manually….it does not longer calculate BMI either. UGH!!!!!!!

I believe I have the updates done….

cheryl
Best Answer

Has a real solution to this problem been published?  My 99$ Aria synched to the phone app and web dashboard for the first week, but hasn't been syncing since (three weeks).  Extremely irritating trying to resolve 👿

Best Answer

My aria has been syncing for years but stopped this week and won't reconnect no matter what I try. 

Best Answer

Did you ever get this resolved? My Aria quit syncing about 8 days ago and I can't figure out why. 

Best Answer

Did you ever get this resolved? My Aria quit syncing about 8 days ago and I can't figure out why. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Aria is not syncing with my phone . It did in the pass , didn’t use it for a few months now try to reconnect not syncing 

Best Answer

Nothing on my end yet. I took the batteries out and let it sit and now it’s not even trying to sync 😞 

Best Answer
0 Votes

My aria has stopped syncing too. What’s going on?

Best Answer

I can’t get mine to sync. iOS and FB app updated. Hasn’t synced since September 9th. I just noticed. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine hasn’t worked since 9/7.  iOS. Everything current. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine also has not synced since 9/7. Weird

Best Answer

Mine hasn’t since 9/7. Still has not. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I was wondering if someone else was having this issue.  I guess I was right.  I just bought a new phone, but the last time it synced was on 9/17 and I tried to disconnect the scale from the app and reconnect...now it will not connect. 

Best Answer

Oh I have an android now.  

Best Answer