Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aria won't sync data to the Dashboard

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My recently purchased aria would not sync with my blaze IOS and laptop. Is this because the aria is an older model and I need the aria 2?

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@poppytoymaker I noticed that you joined our Fitbit Community recently. Welcome aboard! I'm sorry to hear that your Aria scale is not connecting. Regarding your inquiry, even though the Aria 1 has been in the market several days, it can still be used. Please make sure that you are following the setup process as described in the video that contains this post.

On an aside note, I'd like to know if you get any error message when your Aria tries to sync your data.

Looking forward to your response! Smiley Happy

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
15 REPLIES 15

@poppytoymaker I noticed that you joined our Fitbit Community recently. Welcome aboard! I'm sorry to hear that your Aria scale is not connecting. Regarding your inquiry, even though the Aria 1 has been in the market several days, it can still be used. Please make sure that you are following the setup process as described in the video that contains this post.

On an aside note, I'd like to know if you get any error message when your Aria tries to sync your data.

Looking forward to your response! Smiley Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello,

My Aria scale has not synced since May 26.  If I uninstall  and reinstall the program will I lose all of my previously logged weight measurements?  

Thanks,

Penny

Best Answer

@Pchan Thank you for joining us in this thread!Let me go ahead and find a solution for the connection issues you've experienced with your Aria scale. Please let me know the following details: Did you make changes to your network (router, router settings or WiFi password)? Does your Aria display any error message while it tries to sync your data? What is the make and model of your router?

Catch you later! Smiley Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes
I recently upgraded my phone to a Samsung S8.   No changes have been made to my router, settings or Wifi password.  My Aria does not display any error messages when trying to sync my data.  Here is a picture of my router.

Thank you for your assistance,Penny
Best Answer
0 Votes

@Pchan Thank you for getting back and replying to the details asked previously. Unluckily, it seems that the picture of your router is not showing in our post. However, just the brand of your router will suffice so I can investigate further. In the meantime, try resetting your router and try the setup process one more time.

I really appreciate your time and patience with this! Smiley Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes
I tried for a period of 3 months to sync my Aria to my lap top and to my IOS with n o results. then someone suggested to unplug my enternet cable and then it synced.
Best Answer
Thanks so much. I will try that.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
Best Answer
0 Votes

@Pchan I want to follow up on the issue you've experienced and would like to know if the workaround that shared @poppytoymaker helped you to get this issue fixed.

See you later! Smiley Happy

Best Answer
Problem solved. I would like the Blase to register the 14 ,15 miles I ride my bike on the computer dashboard which it doesn't. Is this because I don't have a smart phone just a flip phone even though it has GPS?
Best Answer

Good morning,

No the workaround that @poppytoymaker shared did help to get this issue fixed.  

Thanks for following up.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@poppytoymaker I'm glad to hear that your Aria is working properly now. Thank you for letting me know. Regarding your inquiry about a bike activity, you will need the app on a compatible device in order to track your bike ride. Please check out this page, which provides a list of compatible devices.

@Pchan I'm also glad to hear that your Aria is working properly! Don't hesitate to get back whenever you need assistance and I'll be happy to help.

Hope to see you both in our Fitbit Community more often! Smiley Happy

Best Answer

What do you mean u unplugged the Ethernet cable? U have a wireless router that requires an Ethernet connection to work right?

Best Answer
0 Votes

My Aria 1 hasn't appeared on my dashboard since I got the new updated comcast modem. As far as Gps trackking my bike rides, problem solved with my new Smsung smartphone

Best Answer
0 Votes

My Aria has been working fine for years. Now it has stopped syncing to the app. It does everything like it is syncing and then at the end instead of showing a check mark it shows an x over the WiFi symbol. Anyone know what is wrong?  When I try setup it is already connected to my WiFi. I’m wondering if there are too many devices connected now due to my family all working from home during covid19?  

Best Answer

This is a common problem throughout the FitBit community, pages and pages of the exact same problem. It is shocking that FitBit has not come up with a solution
I have been a loyal customer since 2014 but I feel that FB no longer cares about it customers, if it did it would sort this
Duncan Reid

Best Answer
0 Votes