Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Aria scale & apple watch

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I no longer have my fitbit and have recently received an apple watch. I still use my Aria scale, is it possible to link my scale with my apple watch or my apple health app?

Best Answer
62 REPLIES 62

@Maimee Thanks for participating in our Fitbit Community! Regarding your question, the Aria scale can't be linked to your Apple Watch nor the Apple health app since the Aria syncs your data to your Fitbit Dashboard only.

Let me know if more assistance is needed my friend! Smiley Happy

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes

It would be nice if the Aria Scale could sync with the Apple Watch or Apple Health App.  I know it's been requested almost 7,000 times.  

Best Answer

@hmomdtp Thanks for joining us in this thread! I really appreciate your feedback about this. This feature is in planned by our engineers. For more information, please check out the details from the moderator in this Feature Suggestion.

Don't hesitate to get back if more assistance is needed my friend! Smiley Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes

Maybe 7001 will be the time it works!

Best Answer

I'm not sure what is meant by: "This feature is in planned by our engineers."  Please explain.  Thank you!

Best Answer

@Maimee I really appreciate your feedback my friend!

@hmomdtp Thanks for getting back! I apologize for the wording of my previous post. Actually it was a typo, I meant that the feature is not planned by our engineers and developers. You can see more information about the reason why is not planned in the suggestion that I shared in my previous post.

I'll be around if more questions arise! Smiley Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes

I agree, I am stuck with a scale I used twice before switching to Apple after my Fitbit watch fell apart!

Best Answer

There looks to be a workaround for this 

Best Answer

You can connect it to the my fitness pal and use that as date for you health ap and then see your weight it the Heath app. I lost mine I guess too. Crappy straps. 

Best Answer

@AmyFL1990 @Gkenny2112 @Dtiget I really appreciate your feedback and comments. This info will be sent to our Support team since this helps us to keep improving.

I'll be around if you have doubts guys! Smiley Happy

Best Answer

I guess I'll have to replace my Aria Scale since Fitbit doesn't want to play with other vendors.

Best Answer

I have a Apple Watch now and I can connect to fitness pal at least but would be nice if it had its own app

Best Answer

@Zensei Thank you for participating in our Fitbit forums and it's great to see you here @Dtiget! I'm afraid that the Aria doesn't work with Apple Watch currently and I'm sorry to hear that you've decided to use another product. Thank you so much for your feedback and comments.

Please get back if you have any doubts!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Why would you be sorry. It’s exciting that I have a cool new option and Do like it. It’s more money and doesn’t hold a charge as long but is would be nice if it would work with my scale and account regardless.

Sincerely,

Moderator edit: personal info removed

Best Answer
0 Votes

Does Fitbit have a buyback program?

Best Answer

@Dtiget I totally understand and I really appreciate your feedback.

@crooked6p I see that you just joined our Fitbit Community. Welcome aboard! Regarding your question, Fitbit don't offer a buyback program. We only have the web-store available. You can also check out the list of the authorized retailers in this page. Let me know if you have additional questions.

Keep me posted! Smiley Happy

Best Answer

I would like to use the scale. Why does it not transfer data to my web account?

Best Answer
0 Votes

@crooked6p Thanks for getting back! Regarding the syncing issue that you are experiencing with your Aria, I would like to know the following details that will help me to assist you accordingly and find a solution for you: Have you set it up on your Fitbit account? Are you the primary of the Aria scale? Are you getting any error message while your Aria tries to sync your data?

Looking forward to your response! Smiley Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes

How do I get removed from this

Best Answer
0 Votes