Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to delete Aria from account?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

How do I delete Aria?  The method described here doesn't give me the option.  Aria quit and Fitbit is not standing behind the product.

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi @Arya-GoT

On the Fitbit.com Settings Page, open the settings page for your Scale. Click the tab 'people', afterwards click the trash icon next to your username to remove yourself from the Scale.

This removes the Aria from your Account.

Fitbit Aria Remove.png

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
14 REPLIES 14

Hi @Arya-GoT

On the Fitbit.com Settings Page, open the settings page for your Scale. Click the tab 'people', afterwards click the trash icon next to your username to remove yourself from the Scale.

This removes the Aria from your Account.

Fitbit Aria Remove.png

Best Answer

This worked like a charm!  Thank-you!

Best Answer

Hey @Arya-GoT and @SunsetRunner!

@Arya-GoT, Glad to know that @SunsetRunner's post did help you out. You should select it as a solution. You can do so by clicking on the 'Accept as Solution' button below the post. This helps out other users who have the same questions.

If you have any questions or need any assistance, please let me know.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer

Fab Heart

Happy Fitbitting

3f774dc45c717ccfed6b8a4d7c138223--cat-lady-smile

Best Answer

Great help many thanks!!

Best Answer

I just bought a new Aria 2 to replace my previous Aria.  Is there a way to delete the original Aria scale, but completely but keep the history of weight measurements?

I contemplated not buying another Aria because it did not last long, but could not find another scale that would sync with a wearable and give me the reading I wanted.  Looked at Qardio scale but didn't see a wearable to go with it.

It has taken me over an hour to get everything setup and synced!  Way to much time and things did not go as the directions said they would.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Arya-GoT Thanks for joining us in our Fitbit Community! Thank you also for choosing the Aria 2 over other brands. Regarding your question, please follow the steps that shared my friend @SunsetRunner in his post above in order to remove your old Aria from your account.

Rest assured that unfortunately, when you delete the Aria from your account, your history data won't be saved since that device syncs apart from the Aria 2.

Don't hesitate to get back if you need further assistance! Smiley Happy

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have been trying for over a year to delete the Aria scale that I purchased, setup, then returned due to it not working well with our network.  I have read thru the comments on this forum and viewed the screen shots.  Unfortunately I do NOT have the trashcan or delete option.  I don't even see the People/add people info - maybe I had to delete it while the device was still connected?  Am I stuck with the Aria being on my app dashboard and my web dashboard for life?  Very frustrating for sure.  The problems I had with the Aria scale just keep living on with me.  I definitely wouldn't advise anyone to buy it, which is disappointing because I really love the other Fitbit products and have been a Fitbit user for 10 years.

Best Answer
I have the same problem with the Aria scales!!! VERY annoying !!! There must be a fix that Fit Bit add..

Kind regards,

Ian
Best Answer

I also did not see the People option on the Dashboard. And although nothing on my Dashboard showed me the Aria, it was still on my iPhone app. Finally, I deleted the app from the phone -- disregarding the "this will delete all your data" message (I was fed up by this time) -- and re-installed it from the App Store. Logged in to the app. Success. The Aria was finally gone, and my data was all there. Maybe this will work for someone else.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Is there really no better way to get the old Aria off the Fitbit app than to delete and reinstall the app?!?  This seems shockingly incompetent on the part of Fitbit.  There is a "remove" option on the app that shows up for the newer scales, but not for the old Aria.  Was this just a complete miss on their part?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I decided to go to People as described in earlier posts and delete myself and the dam scales. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Click on the icon for your head.  Select Aria Scale go to “People Using” delete your name and anyone else and it will go away.

Best Answer

Singularly one of the worst pieces of tech I have had to deal with. Fitbit appear to be Apples lesser qualified younger brother. Very poor that this exists. It doesnt give you confidence that if you buy a piece of tech that it will continue to function moving forward.Goodbye Fitbit, hello (more expensive, but works !) Apple

Best Answer
0 Votes