Did you mean: 

Friends

ANSWERED
I want friends 😉

Need to be challenged
Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

i added you both im looking for friends 2!

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
323 REPLIES 323

I am with you and need friends as well for the challenge.  Not sure how to add people as friends since I am new, but as soon as I figure it out will add you . 🙂  Or add me and maybe I can figure it out, have a wonderful day!

Best Answer

i added you both im looking for friends 2!

Best Answer

You all seem nice... I'll be your friend! How do I do that?

Best Answer

Click on the name of the person.  Then, I think it says go to FitBit profile. click on that.  Then Add Friend should show up so you can click on it.

Best Answer

Feel free to add me.  I have 60lbs to lose for my first goal.

Best Answer
Feel free to add me
Anyone for that matter.
More friends the better the challenge
Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm new too and need friends to keep me motivated!  Anyone?

Best Answer

I sent you a friend request! Right now I'm waiting for my tracker to get back to me since it broke.... I've been without for a while and the shipping is taking forever!!! Hopefully, I'll be getting it soon!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I hope you don't mind if I add you too. Not got my fitbit yet but I'm using the site to track exercise and food in the meantime. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello what's the challange l would to join in because that would keep us all motivated I have about 20lbs to lose Helen

Best Answer
0 Votes

New to the community as well and could use more friends for motivation! 😄

Best Answer
0 Votes

I just got my Fitbit on Monday. I definitely need motivation, ha. Feel free to add me Smiley Very Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes

Added 🙂 Anyone can add me too if you're looking for friends. I need the challenge Cat Very Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes

Anyone of the DC region?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi! I am looking for friends to compete/compare and encourage with! I have had my Fitbit for a few days now, and I'm really enjoying it. -Amy Bee

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi

I'm new and need friends to help me get heathy. Really excited about my flex and just getting my head around how to use it.
Best Answer
I'll be your friend if I can figure out how to.
Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi I'll be your friend if I can figure out how to. I want to shed over 15lbs
Best Answer
Hi can I add you - I'm new also
Best Answer
0 Votes