Best Answer
323 REPLIES 323

I added you!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Amy_bee and Braevalgal I just added you two 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

I want friends too! Happy for anyone to add me or I can add them.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi,

I'm looking to add friends too!  I've got 35 left to lose and could use some support/motivation.  Feel free to add me!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am new to this and would love some healthy compition so please add me up! 🙂 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi u can add me I'm up from 10.000 to around 12,000 daily ( some days r better than others)

Braevalgal

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer
I would love some friends to challenge and train with pls 🙂
Best Answer
0 Votes

I wear my Fitbit everyday and love it....try to get 10,000 steps a day but don't reach it all the time 😞  If anyone wants to add me as a friend go for it.

Best Answer
Hi there, trying to get some friends added

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes
I'm new, add me!
Best Answer
0 Votes
Not really new I've been doing ok on my own but now I need a boost. Anyone out there need a friend?
Best Answer
0 Votes
I've added you NickyJ
Best Answer
0 Votes

I want friends too! Anyone can add me if they like! 🙂 

Best Answer

Hi All- I've had my fitbit flex since april. I sent a few invites out to people saying they needed friends. Add me! The more the merrier. But i warn you- i am very active, i meet my goal almost everyday. Smiley Very Happy

Best Answer

Hello,  I just got my Fitbit.  I love it.  Though it doesn't count when I do yoga, krav maga, boxing and biking.  It's awesome for Zumba!! LOL!  I do need more friends to compete and motivate me.  Any takers please?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Looking for friends to stay motivated too. Please feel free to add me!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Despite getting my Fitbit Zip last Christmas and then only starting to figure how it worked, I earnestly started walking daily this July. Best two things I did was bought a Fitbit Flex for my wife and joined a group here on Fitbit. I wrote a 10-line introduction of my first week experiece with fitbit and what my goal is, i.e. getting back in shape to ride my mountain bike in a nearby state park. Three nice ladies responded with kind welcome messages and invite me to be their friends. None of the men did. Didn't matter because one of those ladies turn out be very competitive. We cheered each other on (I did it initially because of what I thought was proper gamemenship) and also continuously try to outdo each other. At least I know I am. Since July, I've moved up from averaging 10,000-11,000 steps a day to averaging 17000 steps a day. My wife and I walk daily around the neighborhood. We've met many more neighbors and call outself the neigborhood watch. I don't reach my daily goal just walking with my wife, but I take additional walks whenever I find the time, including walked circles inside the house just so I can reach my step goal for the day. Actually, most people will accumulate about 4000 steps in the course of a work day. The other 6000 steps needed to reach the first standard plateau takes about 60 minutes. 

Two main thing that helped me is friendly competition, and encouragement, and finding one or more walking companion. According to the Nintendo Wii (which I used for daily exercise before Fitbit), I need to loose about 13 pounds. You only want to lose 7 pounds, so you are apparently in better shape than I am. I will galdy be you friend, at least until you get too far ahead of me. However, you need to find a group first, then tell me what group you're in, if you still need another Fitbit friend.

Best Answer
0 Votes

i'll kindly add friends if i knew how to do it haha

Best Answer
I just added you 🙂
Best Answer
0 Votes

@happydayz I'll be happy to explain you how to add friends Smiley Happy 

Click on the profile picture of the person > you'll be taken to the Community profile > there you'll see "Go to Fitbit.com profile" click there and later click on "Add Friend" 

If you want to add friends from the app or the website, check this articles:

Adding friends on Fitbit app for iOS

Adding friends on Fitbit app for Android 

How do I connect with my friends on Fitbit? 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes