Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Friends

ANSWERED
I want friends 😉

Need to be challenged
Best Answer
323 REPLIES 323
Hi Im in Australia and would like to add some more friends for motivation but not sure how please add me 😊
Best Answer
0 Votes
I'm working to shed 90-lbs and could use some motivation and encouragement, and I can provide the same.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi all!

I too am a fitbit newb (had my Flex for little over a week) and would love more Fitbit friends to help keep me motivated & cheer each other on! I love the challenges on the app (wish we could join more than 5). I've been seriously overweight for nearly 8yrs and in the last 2yrs have been living a very sedentary lifestyle. On Feb. 1st I began eating better & doing yoga a few times a week with a goal of losing 87lbs. My poor muscles were nearly non exsistant & I'm still working slowly to build them back up. I was shocked at how little I could do when I started this, but it's coming along & as of now I'm down 20lbs with 67lbs to go to reach my goal weight. I wish I would have gotten a fitness tracker sooner, I'm now much more active, feeling so much better, walking in the evenings and enjoying the outside world again. So happy I found fitbit & the awesome community of fitbitters!

Please feel free to friend me 😉   www.fitbit.com/user/3CHZ55

Moderator Edit: Format

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi all, new fitbit user, not too sure how everything works, please add me as a friend so I can get to grips with this site! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Everyone,

I just got my fitbit this week and would love to be involved in some friendly competition.  I need all the motivation I can get.  Feel free to add me as a friend!

Best Answer
0 Votes

peoples, add meeeeeHeart

Moderator edit: format

Best Answer
0 Votes

Adding the both of you. 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes
Feel free to add me 🙂
Best Answer
0 Votes

anyone can add me...

Best Answer
0 Votes
Add me as well, the more the merrier
Best Answer
0 Votes

Feel free to add me as well!  Looking for friends for encouragement and motivation.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm a newbie here and looking for friends. Feel free to add me! Smiley Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey I'm new to fitbit. Feel free to add me Cat Embarassed

Best Answer
0 Votes
I too need a few
friends for challenges if you could add me 😃.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Today is my Day 1!
I'm also looking for friends. 
32 y.o. Momma with 50 lbs for my first goal!

Looking to lose a total of 100lbs

Best Answer

I'm new. Add me if you want.

Best Answer
0 Votes
🙂 anyone wanna keep me in check and vice versa?
Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi All. I am new. Feel free to add me...
Best Answer
0 Votes
I am looking for more friends
Best Answer
0 Votes
FeEl free to add me
Best Answer
0 Votes