Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Friends

ANSWERED
I want friends 😉

Need to be challenged
Best Answer
323 REPLIES 323

Sent on the new Sprint Network from my Samsung Galaxy S®4.

Here is a tip for those trying to lose weight...take your measurements when you first begin and then a couple of weeks later. I was getting discouraged when the scale didn't budge till I remembered that muscle weighs more than fat. Give it a try!

Best Answer

New to fitbit and need friends who would encourage me. so feel free to add me!

Best Answer

I only got my fitbit in December 2014 but am looking for more fitbit friends for challenges to motivate me to do even more ... 

Best Answer

Hi there -

Feel free to add me.

Best Answer

Add me please!

Best Answer

Hey, new guy here looking for motivaters on my journey. I look forward to meeting some great people to help encourage each other to achieve our goals!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Looking for friends who can help or be critical and give feedback on how to improve on being more healthy. Not thin skinned and welcome anyone who can give good advice. 

Love a good challenge as well. Had the fitbit for a week and no where near 10k steps but working there slowly but surely.  Please add me

Best Answer
0 Votes

feel fre to add me im looking for friends as well

Best Answer
0 Votes
I too would love more friends. Just got my Fitbit 2 days ago. :). Thanks!
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello from Singapore! Got my Charge HR last week to live healthier and monitor my heart rate. Gonna go for my second 10 km run this year. Can't really fight the temptations of good food, but I'm trying REAL hard.

Feel free to add me !

Best Answer
0 Votes
I am looking for some friends also, so feel free to add me. The fitbit challenges are fun.
Best Answer

Hello, I'm quite new to fitbit. Have been using my 'one' for three weeks and am enoying being more active. Looking for some fitbit buddies for motivation. Please feel free to add me 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

So no one will think I'm weird if I just start randomly adding some people who've replied to this post? =D I feel friends and challenges will motivate me to work out more and eat better!

Best Answer

Need new friends to do daily challenge with. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Looking for friends to motivate and inspire me to move more.
Best Answer

feel free to add me too.  stimans14@hotmail.com

Thanks,  Michelle

Best Answer
0 Votes

Looking for some friends. ADD ME!! Smiley Very Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hey everyone im looking for friends too so feel free to add 🙂 need all the motivation and support I can get!! X
Best Answer
0 Votes

I could really do with some motivation... Is there any out there ? 🙂

Best Answer
What helped me was adding friends to do the daily challanges with.You can find a group in the community section or just add a few random people who have submitted a post here. Feel free to add me if you like!
Best Answer
0 Votes