Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking for Fitbit Friends

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hey Community and Fitbitters around the world!

Are you looking for more information about how to connect with friends? This is definitely the right place!

Fitbit is expanding everyday and we want you to feel free and happy to share with all of us your thoughts, goals, personal trainings, achievements, pictures, stats and everything you would like us to see. 

• First things first, we want you to feel safe about what information you're sharing. So take a moment to read about how to personalize your Fitbit profile and be in control of the information you share with friends: How do I manage my Fitbit profile?

• Now, let's add some Fitbit friends. Since you're here, you can easily add Community Forums members to your friend list. Follow these steps!

1. Click on user's Community profile page.

2. Click "Go to Fitbit.com profile" next to user's profile image.

3. Send a friend request. 

• Have you seen the option 'Community tab' on the Fitbit app? Excellent! You can join and take a look of our Feed, Friends and Group options. You might want to take a moment to learn more about this here: What should I know about the Fitbit Community?

1. Feed: Share information, photos, and achievements with a group or with all your Fitbit friends.

2. Friends: Cheer, taunt, or message your friends, keep up with them.

3. Groups: Create or join a closed group in the Fitbit community to share tips and information.

Remember you can report Fitbit Community posts, users, and groups if you see something that you think isn't appropriate for our community.

As always, please reach out if you have any questions. Hurrah for new Fitbit Friends! 

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
3,437 REPLIES 3,437

Also if you're doing it on a mobile device you have to go to the full website and not the mobile. 

Best Answer

Hi

I am 30yrs old and new to fitbit. please add me as a friend so i can become part of a support group and will be able to challenge each other. As i need the help and motivation xx

Best Answer
I know these requests are probably posted tons of times but I am new to Fitbit from Jawbone. I am looking for some friends for motivation and the challenges. 😉

http://www.fitbit.com/user/4F9KHS#
Best Answer
I'm looking for friends to motivate and compete with. I walk my dog and do daily life. I'm sure be more fun with friends please add me
Best Answer

Im always looking for more active friends for challenges, feel free to add me! 🙂

Best Answer
Ok I will 😉
Best Answer

Hi folks I'm Neil, how are you all. Just got a Blaze and loving it, giving me incentive to get back training after back problems (I'm a bit of an injured old triathlete and runner!). Looking to make some fellow fitbit friends for motivation (both ways), challenges, chats and laughs, so go on add me as a friend I dare you! Have a crazy day! Neil x

Best Answer

Hi Neil and welcome to the community! Lots of folks here looking for friends. I suggest going through some of the posts and finding like minded individuals to send friend requests to. Don't be shy- all are friendly and happy to make friends. Good luck in your new adventure!

Elena | Pennsylvania

Best Answer

hello and welcome to the community! I am sure you will have lots of friends in no time. I would suggest reading over past posts and sending friend requests to like minded folks. Don't be shy- this is a very friendly place.

Elena | Pennsylvania

Best Answer

actually have a ton now. thanks everyone for your support

Best Answer

Actually have a ton of friends now😊

Best Answer

Hey Community!

Are you looking for some friends to connect with? Well, you've come to the right place! 

This thread is for Fitbitters who want some friends to compete against in Step Challenges or to compare stats with! You can easily add Community members to your friend list. Follow these steps!

1. Click on user's Community profile page

2. Click "Go to Fitbit.com profile" next to user's profile image

3. Send a friend request. 

Alternate ways to add friends are here! Feel free to connect on this thread, but please remember that we do not recommend publicly sharing your email address or phone number (this is for your online safety!) If you'd like to connect via email or phone, feel free to send a private message to each other exchanging that information.

As always, please reach out if you have any questions. Yay for new Fitbit Friends! 

Best Answer

Welcome to the forums @Friendless! you've definitely come to the right place, I'm sure you'll be able to find lots of friends to add in the Community who share similar goals and want to compete in more Challenges to stay motivated. Smiley Happy

Davide | Italian and English Community Moderator, Fitbit

Ti invito a partecipare nelle nostre discussioni! Commenti

Best Answer
Hello there everyone! I'm Jillian. I'm 21, female, and from the Midwest. I'm entirely new to Fitbit, just got my Charge HR yesterday! I owned a Jawbone Up2 and was heartbroken when the band broke, but I'm soo impressed with this little thing! My Jawbone Up2 was my first fitness tracker and I invested in a fitness tracker in the first place because I have a book's worth of mental health issues and I thought it would be beneficial if I could show my psychiatrist how my sleep patterns look. The other reason for getting s fitness tracker is because I love to run long distance, yoga, casual swimming, and casual bike riding. At 13 years old I could run "the mile" and finish with a 7:35. I hope to someday reach that point again! I also use Nike+ Running. I have a blog that's currently just wasting away but I'd like to utilize it for fitness posting and such, someday. Guy in my profile picture is my boyfriend of 10 months, I'm trying to convert him to running! The only things stopping me from getting on track to becoming fit is the weather, waiting on that snow to melt, and for so long I didn't know I had asthma until I was diagnosed and found an inhaler that works, it's a blessing. Oh and my feet move inward when I walk or run or whatever, so that's always interesting.
Well, that's it! I'm sorry for writing a book, but I thought a proper introduction was called for. Ask me anything you want, I'm blunt and honest!
Best Answer

@Jillian51894  Welcome!  You can start making friends in this thread now. By clicking on user names and then going to their profile.  You will see how to friend once there.

Happy Steeping!

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer
Hello, I am new on here having just purchased a Fitbit Charge HR. My main reason was to constantly track my heart rate as I have heart and circulatory problems and need to do this. I can already see how this is going to help me, just with this function, am also trying to increase my steps, amazing how many you do in a day even without actually going for a walk. My goal is 2500 a day hoping to increase as I progress, yes, I know it's not many, but a marathon to me lol! If anyone would like to friend me who maybe is in a similar situation that would be great, thanks.
Best Answer

Welcome!  Great to hear your story.  Keep on Stepping!  Every great journey begins with one step.

Best Answer

Welcome to the forums! You have a great story!

See this thread and start adding friends

https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Share-Your-Story/Looking-for-Fitbit-Friends-Find-some-here/m-p/12572...

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer

@Cav1965 @PitbullsNKittyz @Friendless @Jillian51894 Welcome everyone to our Fitbit Community! I'm so glad to see some new faces here! @WendyB and I have directed you all here because in the first post, I've posted instructions on how to add friends. Others in this thread are also interested in adding friends, so feel free to reach out to each other! 

@Roshelow hello and welcome to the Fitbit Community! It's so great to hear that your tracker has already made a difference in your life. I'm sure you'll be past 2500 in no time! As @WendyB mentioned, this thread is a great place to let people know you're looking for friends or other people to talk to about your experience. I've also added your post to it, so that other people can see that you're looking for friends! Happy stepping (:

I hope this helps your friend list grow! Let me know if you have any other questions at all!

Best Answer

Would love to add more friends that will help motivate me and challenge me!  I just starting out on my journey but am motivated to lose 30-40lbs!  Feel free to add me as friend, the more the merrier!!!

Best Answer