Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking for Hidrate App Friends

Hey y'all! I've been using the Hidrate Spark 2.0 Bottle for about a month now, and am looking for friends on the app! Add me if you use it. Thank you! Have a great day!

Moderator Edit: Removed Personal Information.

Updated Subject For Clarity.

Best Answer
38 REPLIES 38

Hello @Psychedelia64, welcome aboard to the Fitbit Community! I'm not an user of of Hydrate Spark bottle, but I took the liberty to moved your post from our third party apps to our discussion board "Be Inspired". The intention of this was to maintain sorted our community and for your post has the require attention you are looking for. 

We do not recommend publicly sharing your email address or phone number (this is for your online safety!) If you'd like to connect via email or phone, feel free to send a private message to each other exchanging that information.

See you around and stay awesome.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer

I'd love to be hydrate app friends! 

Best Answer

Add me. kidschrock@yahoo.com

Big Jim Schrock

Best Answer

I need some hidrate friends too.

Best Answer

I need Hidrate spark friends too!!! 

Add me: comomariposas@gmail.com 

Marisol

Started with a Charge HR, then Surge, Blaze, Alta, Charge 2, Alta HR, and currently trying out the Versa! :)Fitbit
Best Answer

I'm adding you!

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks!!!
Started with a Charge HR, then Surge, Blaze, Alta, Charge 2, Alta HR, and currently trying out the Versa! :)Fitbit
Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm looking for Hydrate friends, if you're still interested. 🤗

Best Answer

I'm looking for Hydrate friends, if you're still interested.

Best Answer
Add me! My email address is above!
Best Answer

Add me allison.ramsey83@gmail.com

Best Answer

I Added You..🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

I use ordinary beer glasses, strangely enough, they have a good volume. On the street / car is always a plastic bottle with water.

I will be glad to new friends.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Add me! labamberger@gmail.com

Best Answer
0 Votes

Add me! labamberger@gmail.com

Best Answer
0 Votes

monicaspassions@gmail.com

Best Answer

Sent friend request

Best Answer

I'm trying  to accept your friend request,  where do I go to accept it?

Best Answer
Not sure, this is the first time I sent an email request for a friend. Did the friend request have a accept button?

Rikki Howell

??
Best Answer
0 Votes