Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking for Fitbit Friends

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hey Community and Fitbitters around the world!

Are you looking for more information about how to connect with friends? This is definitely the right place!

Fitbit is expanding everyday and we want you to feel free and happy to share with all of us your thoughts, goals, personal trainings, achievements, pictures, stats and everything you would like us to see. 

• First things first, we want you to feel safe about what information you're sharing. So take a moment to read about how to personalize your Fitbit profile and be in control of the information you share with friends: How do I manage my Fitbit profile?

• Now, let's add some Fitbit friends. Since you're here, you can easily add Community Forums members to your friend list. Follow these steps!

1. Click on user's Community profile page.

2. Click "Go to Fitbit.com profile" next to user's profile image.

3. Send a friend request. 

• Have you seen the option 'Community tab' on the Fitbit app? Excellent! You can join and take a look of our Feed, Friends and Group options. You might want to take a moment to learn more about this here: What should I know about the Fitbit Community?

1. Feed: Share information, photos, and achievements with a group or with all your Fitbit friends.

2. Friends: Cheer, taunt, or message your friends, keep up with them.

3. Groups: Create or join a closed group in the Fitbit community to share tips and information.

Remember you can report Fitbit Community posts, users, and groups if you see something that you think isn't appropriate for our community.

As always, please reach out if you have any questions. Hurrah for new Fitbit Friends! 

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
3,437 REPLIES 3,437
Hi my name is Gabe, and I'm a 30 something year old with kids who likes long walks, but not on the beach. I loath sand and don't know why it's so special to some people. I had a wake up call years back with my heart around the age of 30, and have been working out for over a year. Eating right and working out I have hardly lost any of the weight I expected to. It takes me weeks to loss 1 pound but only a few bad days to put 5 pounds back on. I got a fitbit to keep me honest. Make sure even on my inactive days I was walking enough. Feel free to join me on here and if you like on myfitnesspal.
My myfitnesspal user name is: gabrielm80 feel free to add me on both or just one to keep the motivation up.
Best Answer

I want to have a weight loss challenge for next month and would love to have you join me.  You can choose your fitness program that comes with a nutrition guide, workouts, meal replacement shakes and support from the members.  We all know how effective it is to work with others to stay accountable.  It is a real motivator to see what my teammates are doing and how they are killing it!!  It truly keeps me going day after day knowing I have a group of people who care and support me!  If you want to join let me know becasue we need it set up by the 26th of this month and begin on Feb 6th.  It will run for 30 days and I promise it will be fun.   Smiley Happy  Susan

Best Answer

Hi there.  We need you to join our monthly challenge group!  Looking for motivated FB people who would like to set their own monthly challenge goals and particiapte, motivate, and encourage others and receive the same support in return.  We are a friendly bunch so please join us.  We especially would love to have folks who enjoy posting and participating in the discussions, not just the leaderboard.  If this is you...then please see the link at the bottom of this post and join us.  Tomorrow is February 1st, so get started and post your February Challenge Post today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best Answer

My FitBit is a tad unaccurate since I don't know my stride. My steps are little under compared to my treadmill mileage. Add me if you want a new friend. 🙂

Best Answer

hey all i got the fitbit charge hr not so long ago now and am just looking for some other fitbit users around austraila to compair stats with and motavation. im in melbourne please feel fee to add me no matter were in the world you may be 

Best Answer

Hi @Jigsaw0411 .

I'm not in Australia (almost the exact opposite), but there are plenty of Australia (or even Melbourne) based activity groups you might want to check.

Groups page, seach available at the top of the page - https://www.fitbit.com/groups

Best Answer

Looking to add some people in my area to get fit and to push me.  Please feel free to add me and lets keep this moving.

Best Answer
I'm in St Albans.. So I've added you ☺
Best Answer
Hi Melle

Thank you for the add. 😊
Best Answer
Luton here. Add me
Best Answer

Hey im pretty new to fit bit, id like to gain value to my friend request. my email is kenkenpremo@gmail.com. lets get some challenges going and lets keep eachother motivated!!

Best Answer
Hi all

Looking for people to connect and do challenges with that will challenge me!

I'm on a runstreak at the moment running every day and doing the Nike coach 10k training plan. I run around 3 miles a day and walk too.

Step count around 14-21k depending on whether I'm at work or not.

Anyone want to be friends and have some good friendly competition?

Gem 💎
Best Answer

Hi there @Jigsaw0411, WOW friends from Australia! If you want to have fun with more friends this is the right place. That's why I moved your post to this thread. 

I hope you have a lot of friend! 

Fitbit Community ModeratorVivian | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did this help you? Help others by marking it as a solution! 🙂

Best Answer

Hi all.

I have had my Surge since Feb and i have been slacking a bit so i need more friends to challenge me and give me some motivation to get my arse in gear.

Please feel free to add me.

Best Answer

Never give up, keep believing in your body and yourself.

Have Fun

workout

Best Answer

welcome to the community. I think all tend to slack a bit now and then, the difference is recognizing you have and doing something about it. Peruse the discussion threads and see who you would have the most in common with and send them a friend request. Click on their picture and follow the prompts for friend request. Don't be shy!

Elena | Pennsylvania

Best Answer

I feel ya. I've had my Charge HR for a while now, but I use it mostly to track calorie burn. I'm a work-at-home Dad who spends a great deal of time sitting at the computer for work and play. It's hard to get motivated about steps at times. That is why I lean more towards the calories and monitoring my heart rate while trying to squeeze in some excercise. You'd think it would be easy to do since I am home most of the day anyway. 🙂

If you're not adversed to some friendly competition across the pond, I'm an American who only has two friends right now - my wife and her cousing. lol 

"This, above all, to thine own self be true." - Polonius
Best Answer

Are there any cylists in Kent UK who would like to meet up for a cycle?

Best Answer

Hi Fitbitees,

Im 29 from Kent and im looking for a support/competitive grounp to spare me along, if anyone else is like this please add me as a friend.

Look forward to working out with you all

Ash

Best Answer