Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your Joy - something good happening in your life?

My daffodils are blooming, the hyacinths are peeking above the ground and the birds are chirping away in the back yard. Spring is so close. 

What's given you a moment of joy? Share with us.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 9

Best Answer
33 REPLIES 33

I'm really thankful for my life! Today I feel joyful just because I can breath and I can enjoy a new day. 

I've read that grateful people are more likely to be happy and optimistic. By accepting that change is inevitable, we can find ways to make the most of what we have now and let ourselves sit back and unwind.

Image result for stay positive be joyful

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer

I’m thankful that with the imposed downtime, my kitchen drawers are now all beautifully organized! The closets are next. 

Best Answer

I am fortunate enough to work for a company that encourages work from home, my kids are home and safe, I have a fridge full of food and booze (shhh) and my husband would not come home this past Saturday without at least one pack of toilet paper. We laugh as a family, we poke fun at each other, we bond - life is good. 

Elena | Pennsylvania

Best Answer

As our country is tirelessly working to control the chaos that comes with this current pandemic, and the nation revs it's engine to get everyone back into a sense of normalcy; I am thankful for the warmer weather. Sitting outside before the sun comes up, sipping on a warm cup of coffee, and having my pups snuggle with me brings me joy. The birds slowly start coming to life. It also makes me smile to know that my two boys can make their own breakfast now. 😂

Everyone has hardships right now, in one shape or form. I hope everyone finds true joy in a restful peace. Slow down a little bit and unplug... maybe not from Fitbit though. 😝 And remember, running is NOT canceled!  Stay strong yall! 

Best Answer

@Rooster777 - That was lovely! Are you a writer? I could almost smell the coffee! It’s still a bit chilly here but I managed to set things up outside on the deck when we had a warm afternoon. Not sure why the pic flipped but you get the idea. 

55C395CE-651B-4378-A568-07BF30CFAA70.jpeg

Best Answer

😅 @SunsetRunner I am not a writer. It rained a lot last week, so I'm taking advantage of the beautiful weather we are having! Your set up looks relaxing! It's always nice to have a place where you can retreat and relax. It's a clear day here, and a bit warm!

Relax and Retreat- March 2020Relax and Retreat- March 2020

Best Answer

@Rooster777  maybe you're not a writer, but your words sure sound like you are one. What kind of puppies?

The robin from last year has come back to the nest on our front porch. I made sure not to move the nest after the little ones flew away last year. The doves are cooing and provide me with my wake up music, even if it's raining. Spring is finally here!

Best Answer

@Odyssey13 That's cool that the robin came back, as long as it's not territorial. 😑 I had an experience growing up. Maybe sometime I'll post about it. I love how nature has both morning and evening symphonies! And you're right, Spring is finally here!

My pups are both rescues. We have Gus and Jack! We don't know what Gus is. He is medium sized, short- haired and brown. Jack, however, looks more like a small rat terrier with a curly tail. Again, maybe I'll make a post sometime. Sweet dogs though. 😊

Best Answer

Love this idea @Odyssey13 and @Rooster777 agree about your poetic writing style!

I am really grateful to work in Community right now - it's comforting to see people pulling together and staying connected, more online now then ever.

I am grateful that it's sunny (if not cold!) and look forward to smaller things each day. I might not be traveling as much but I made banana bread this morning and that's something! 🙂

Best Answer

I have made lots of good yummy food, spray painted an octopus gold, love on both of my cats (They are my babies and are happy to have me home), and made an apron with fabric I've been holding onto for YEARS. 

As well as gone through my game library and books, finishing up stuff and letting it go. ❤️

Best Answer

🙂

It is my 29th Birthday next Tuesday. I am grateful I am not turning 30 this year next year I will celebrate in style somewhere hot. I have gone 2 years without a Fitbit. My partner has just surprised me and pre ordered my Fitbit charge 4 I cant wait yay!=)

Also I have a YouTube Channel where I have been sharing inspirational content.  Stay positive and maybe start a gratitude journal great for your mental health.

Best Answer

Hi all! So great to see so much positivity in these trying times. My motto in the past has been "The struggle ends where the gratitude begins" and I think that still holds true for many of us. Often when I'm feeling blue, I try to remind myself of 3 things that I am grateful for and it has an instant effect on my mood. So in the spirit of gratitude, here are 3 things that are currently bringing joy into my life:

1) The resilience and resourcefulness of my friends, family, and peers 🤝

2) My dog - keeping me company and safe while sheltering in place 🐺

3) The extra time I have to focus on my various music projects 😎

Want to get more deep sleep? Join the discussion on our Sleep better forum.

Best Answer

Sounds like a beautiful Spring is on its way!

Best Answer

In the Deep South it is 80 degrees. Many baby lizards, birds, chipmunks and squirrels around. Life is going on as usual in my natural backyard. Being stuck in the house, it's not so much fun. I am really glad my fitbit vibrates to remind me to move!

Best Answer

Newbie to this forum. How do I create a new post myself? Thank you for the opportunity to share positive messages! TS

Best Answer
0 Votes

Good question. I would like to know how to add a post here 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @CleanDW  go to the forum area where you want to post and you can start a new post by clicking on "start a topic" and be sure to make the subject plain enough for people to understand.

@QuirkyDude  you already know how to start a new topic and how to reply to an existing one, right?

Best Answer

I'm thankful for being able to get out on my bike.  there is a rail-trail nearby and it passes some vernal ponds.  there are "peepers" going like crazy - these are little frogs looking for mates.  that is a positive sign since frogs are very sensitive to adverse elements in their environment.  good luck little guys!

Best Answer

Welcome to the community @greenTeaBreath ! Spring peepers are great. They sure can sing! Glad you found the forums.

Best Answer
0 Votes