Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Who has the Most Lifetime Fitbit Steps?

I thought it might be fun to see some of the "Total Lifetime Steps" figures from a few of the more diehard Fitbiters out there. I've been using my Fitbit Ultra for just about 2 years, and noticed that I've now gone past the 5 Million Steps mark (I'm currently at: 5,018,549 steps).

While 5 Million Steps may seem like a lot to some newer Fitbit users, I can tell you for sure, that my wife easily has me beat, since she now has logged over 7½ Million Steps (and we both started using our fitbits right around the same time).

But of course, I'm sure we could actually see some really amazing high figures if some of the more agressive Fitbit users would like to share their current Lifetime totals with the community.

Best Answer
373 REPLIES 373

I'm approaching 9m after 2+ years and I have two friends who have 25m and 29m respectively. The last one started with Fitbit in 2009 so her average is about 5m/year if broken down is about 13.5k/day average. Amazing consistency

Colin:Victoria, Australia
Ionic (OS 4.2.1, 27.72.1.15), Android App 3.45.1, Premium, Phone Sony Xperia XA2, Android 9.0
Best Answer

Excellent Totals Colin! - Thanks for sharing.

Another little story from me (which I realize doesn’t quite apply to my "fitbit" totals), but a few years before my wife and I first got our fitbits, we originally began tracking our steps using Omron Pedometers.

Well believe it or not, even to this day we still both continue to use our good old Omron units every single day attached right next to our little Fitbits.

What's interesting about this for me, is that my old Omron data also goes all the way back to June 2009 (about 4½ years of data), and the last time I checked, my old Omron was showing my step totals to be right around the 12 Million Steps mark (or about 6000 miles walked).

Pretty amazing how quickly the Steps and Miles can add up if you just keep with it every day. Smiley Happy

Best Answer

I have walked so far - 9,336,180 steps

Please Join Us in Facebook Rebounding Rocks !
Facebook Walking Rocks !
Facebook Running Rocks !
Best Answer

Well done, and who would have thought this was possible..

We should all push for 1,000,000 badges. More meaningful than the distance badges.

Colin:Victoria, Australia
Ionic (OS 4.2.1, 27.72.1.15), Android App 3.45.1, Premium, Phone Sony Xperia XA2, Android 9.0
Best Answer

Everyone has done great!

I have used Fitty for 4 years I have walked 26,813,631 steps

Colin I did push for 1 Million and 25 million badges for us oldies. They said it was a good Idea but it never happened

Smiley Sad

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer

Wow Wendy! ~ WTG at nearly 27 MILLION Steps! ~ Now that's "a lot" of Fitbitin' Smiley Happy

I also think it would be a really great idea to have Badges awarded for major levels of Lifetime Steps.

Perhaps when users reach the 1, 5, 10, 15, 20, 25 and so forth levels of the million steps mark.

Best Answer

@TC123Thanks!

Please go vote for this thread about more badges. The more votes maybe they will listen

https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Product-Features/More-Incrimental-Badges-for-Distance-and-Climbing/i...

Add your own comments as well Smiley Very Happy

Community Council Member

Best Answer

5 million steps on 2/11/14. Started strong 2/01/14. Did really well until November when personal issues sidetracked me. Now hopefully back on track.

Best Answer

I had walked 351246 steps for 1 month

Best Answer

I have had my fit bit since July- I had one over a year ago- hated it- returned it - and now have the HR which I love.. anyhow, as I was looking up my steps, what caught my eye was the number of steps climbed. Not that the number is high or low- that over the past week I made the most trips up. I guess hauling holiday decorations down from the attic is good for more than just decor!

Elena | Pennsylvania

Best Answer

As of December 5th 2015 I got 4,458,941 steps.

Best Answer

Started February 2013 and I have:

9,427,142 steps

1569 floors

4,327.29 miles

6,130,032 calories

Best Answer

Awesome @Paradise555 @Paaco1981 Woot!

Community Council Member

Best Answer

Now i had 740126 lifetime steps for two mounth

Best Answer

I walked 1198822 lifetime steps for three mounth

Best Answer

I am almost at 5 years with a fitbit now, and I have 43,279,865 steps.  

I love that fitbit keeps a running total of lifetime stats.  Not all trackers do. 

Scott | Baltimore MD

Charge 6; Inspire 3; Luxe; iPhone 13 Pro

Best Answer

Woo Hoo @Baltoscott you are ahead of me and we have been around the same time. Smiley Very Happy

Community Council Member

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have had my Fit Bit since May 24, 2014 and I have 12,957,294  steps. I average 9 miles of walking a day.

Best Answer
Your two year anniversary is just around the corner, @Lougrl76. Bet you are over 14M by then. 👍

Scott | Baltimore MD

Charge 6; Inspire 3; Luxe; iPhone 13 Pro

Best Answer