Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Who has the Most Lifetime Fitbit Steps?

I thought it might be fun to see some of the "Total Lifetime Steps" figures from a few of the more diehard Fitbiters out there. I've been using my Fitbit Ultra for just about 2 years, and noticed that I've now gone past the 5 Million Steps mark (I'm currently at: 5,018,549 steps).

While 5 Million Steps may seem like a lot to some newer Fitbit users, I can tell you for sure, that my wife easily has me beat, since she now has logged over 7½ Million Steps (and we both started using our fitbits right around the same time).

But of course, I'm sure we could actually see some really amazing high figures if some of the more agressive Fitbit users would like to share their current Lifetime totals with the community.

Best Answer
373 REPLIES 373

Congrats @Callytimecat ! Woot!

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer

Thanks Colin, after a lot of steps, especially yesterday, my total is now 20,050,706, and it's 1030 days since I started counting my steps with Fitbit (24 May 2014), so my calculation (steps/days) is 19,467. So I think the 20k goal is within reach a bit sooner! I wonder if you didn't include zero step days - (but I think only I have that information!)

You are right about averages being cruel: I need to compensate for all the days in the past when I didn't have very high step count - and indeed some days, in particular in 2014 when quite a few of those zero steps days I mentioned were recorded, probably because I didn't charge up my battery. Since those early days I have become slightly obsessed with step counting, so I don't think that will happen again! 🙂

Gosh - getting back into walking after a hip replacement: that strikes as tough. You must have lots of determination. May I ask - is walking encouraged - does it help the healing process - building up leg muscle strength?

Congratulations on nearly reaching the 10k steps average!

Kirsty, Islington, London Alta, Charge 2 - iPhone, iPad, Mac
Best Answer

Thanks Scott. How are you doing? After your recent 50 million step landmark, when do you think you'll reach your next big target? From earlier in this thread I think you must have a daily average of 22-23k a day.

Best Answer

Thanks Wendy. Belated congrats on your 42 million (from your post in January)! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Not sure.  Maybe summer 2018.  I've developed planter fasciitis-- probably from too much walking! -- and have consequently upped my bike rides and lowered my walking.  My six year Fitbit anniversary is coming up -- March 28.  

Scott | Baltimore MD

Charge 6; Inspire 3; Luxe; iPhone 13 Pro

Best Answer

Oh - planta fasciitis - that's pretty painful. I think I started getting that once, but mercifully it cleared up. Ouch 😕 Is it really caused by too much walking? I think when I had it, it was caused by unsuitable shoes so I try to be careful. I've calculated your daily average as 23,640.7 - that's an amazing amount to sustain for approaching six years. All the best with the cycling and recovering. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I only have 6,135,774 lifetime steps! Smiley LOL

LTsteps.PNG

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

Best Answer

WTG @SantiR Smiley Very Happy

Community Council Member

Best Answer

Well done @SantiFitbit. Six millions steps is no small achievement! Especially as you've joined more recently. Tell us all when you hit the  seven million mark! 🙂

Best Answer

Thanks you very much @WendyB and @Callytimecat! I took me a lot of calories to reach that number Smiley LOL

I will for sure let you know once I reach the 7 million mark! It will take some months I think, but it is a great motivation! I like that number!

🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

Best Answer

Belated Happy Fitbit Birthday to me!!  Man Happy  I got my first fitbit (an original clip type that didn't even count floors) 6 years and two days ago, March 28, 2011.  Since then I've logged:

• 51,437,472 steps
  • 215,776 floors
  • 27,960 miles

I got my first floor counting fitbit, the "ultra" about a year in, and I've worn a flex or a flex 2 for various time periods, so my floor count would have been higher if I only wore fitbits with the barometric floor counting feature.  Except for that, though, I've worn a fitbit of some type almost 24/7 for the past 6 years.  Neat to have all that historic data!

Scott | Baltimore MD

Charge 6; Inspire 3; Luxe; iPhone 13 Pro

Best Answer

Happy fitbirthday @baltoscott! Amazing total - and what a daily average (23,445 steps)! 🙂

Best Answer

I just hit 25,000,000 steps! It took me about 3 1/4 years.

Best Answer

@betpchem Great effort and at about 21k/day.Smiley Happy Congratulations.

Colin:Victoria, Australia
Ionic (OS 4.2.1, 27.72.1.15), Android App 3.45.1, Premium, Phone Sony Xperia XA2, Android 9.0
Best Answer

Just stumbled over this thread. There are a lot of very big numbers. I am at 12.8 M. Been doing a lot of cycling so the count is going to be down this year. 

Best Answer

Now over 13M. Went over with a 2 day hike in the southern White Mountains. 

Best Answer

@betpchem well done on the 25 million, and the high daily step count!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have my Fitbit Surge since 2 jun 2015 and i have more than 10 million steps and more than 7500km´sSmiley Happy

Best Answer

@AizenThat's awesome! Keep stepping!

Community Council Member

Best Answer

ty and almost 22000 floors I am waiting for the new fitbit´s to get a new oneSmiley Happy

Best Answer