Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Who has the Most Lifetime Fitbit Steps?

I thought it might be fun to see some of the "Total Lifetime Steps" figures from a few of the more diehard Fitbiters out there. I've been using my Fitbit Ultra for just about 2 years, and noticed that I've now gone past the 5 Million Steps mark (I'm currently at: 5,018,549 steps).

While 5 Million Steps may seem like a lot to some newer Fitbit users, I can tell you for sure, that my wife easily has me beat, since she now has logged over 7½ Million Steps (and we both started using our fitbits right around the same time).

But of course, I'm sure we could actually see some really amazing high figures if some of the more agressive Fitbit users would like to share their current Lifetime totals with the community.

Best Answer
373 REPLIES 373

11 million mark reachead and more than 8mil km´s recent get Africa badgeSmiley Very Happy

Best Answer

Maybe this video can answer your question lol

Best Answer

I just passed the 5 million step mark, and I am averaging a little over 22,000 steps a day. I think this may drop a little over the autumn and winter months ahead 😉

Best Answer

Hi! I started Dec 2013

My Achievements
Lifetime
Best
13,683.86 miles
total lifetime distance

Best Answer

@Callyo you are going along at a pretty good clip.  Watch out for the ice come winter. 😃 @essieL you’ve walked halfway around the world :globe_showing_americas: Wow!

Scott | Baltimore MD

Charge 6; Inspire 3; Luxe; iPhone 13 Pro

Best Answer

Thanks @Baltoscott - (sorry, replying to message directed at someone else).

But yes, we all need to watch out for that ice 🙂

Well done @essieL. How many steps is that?

Kirsty, Islington, London Alta, Charge 2 - iPhone, iPad, Mac
Best Answer
I have just passed the 24 million mark in my lifetime step count. I was
going to check if there is a way of converting to miles/kilometres but
cannot see it on the dashboard.
Best Answer

@CallytimecatWell done, that's a great effort in just over 3 years, about 20,000 steps/day...

I use this web link for all of my conversions.. because.... you like me are outside the US...

@Callytimecat wrote:
I have just passed the 24 million mark in my lifetime step count. I was
going to check if there is a way of converting to miles/kilometres but
cannot see it on the dashboard.

Colin:Victoria, Australia
Ionic (OS 4.2.1, 27.72.1.15), Android App 3.45.1, Premium, Phone Sony Xperia XA2, Android 9.0
Best Answer

Thanks @Colinm39. Yes, I am upping my daily average. Useful link to unit converter - much appreciated. How are you doing on the lifetime steps front?

Best Answer

29,750,830 steps
total lifetime steps

thanks for the encouragement!

Best Answer

29,750,830 steps
total lifetime steps

Thanks for the encouragement 

Best Answer

Excellent @essieL. Not long until you reach the 30 million marker! 🙂

Best Answer

@Callytimecat I'm a couple of months shy of 20 million steps and now I have my Ionic it's going to be more enjoyable.

@Callytimecat wrote:

Thanks @Colinm39. Yes, I am upping my daily average. Useful link to unit converter - much appreciated. How are you doing on the lifetime steps front?

Ionic (OS 4.2.1, 27.72.1.15), Android App 3.45.1, Premium, Phone Sony Xperia XA2, Android 9.0
Best Answer

Congratulations in advance for your 20 million step milestone @Colinm39 🙂

Best Answer

@CallytimecatThanks for the positives.... Another 27 days and I hit it.... It would have been earlier but a total hip replacement slowed me down.. No cartilage in the left hip caused by me being born with one leg longer than the other..

@Callytimecat wrote:

Congratulations in advance for your 20 million step milestone @Colinm39 🙂

Best Answer

Coming up on 5 years using a Fitbit, I have mostly used a Fitbit One, My lifetime stats are currently at

21,282,118 steps, 9287.25 mile and 25,860 Floors. I have no plans on stopping anytime soon.

Best Answer

@msrepairmanWell done and like me we are moving....

You have raised the issue I always have.. I have my Fitbit One on me to keep the wrist based Fitbits honest and over a week, the One is always 10-15% over on the Blaze and now the Ionic..  When you consider the One is worn 16/7 and the Ionic was Blaze 24/7 (less showers). .

I decided not to take the watch off when I was wheeling the shopping trolleys. (I do all of the shopping) When I try to use the basket the results are like bicycle cadence. .I just tested that before I posted this with 10kg of vegetables in each hand walking to the car.. The result was 50% less steps walking to the car than walking back to get the next load..(local shops, no trolleys)

When I do a planned walk the counts for the wrists types are within the -5%.  So I put up with it,  Probably about 400,000 steps lost since the Blaze came out..

The important thing at my age I'm moving,Smiley Happy

@msrepairman wrote:

Coming up on 5 years using a Fitbit, I have mostly used a Fitbit One, My lifetime stats are currently at

21,282,118 steps, 9287.25 mile and 25,860 Floors. I have no plans on stopping anytime soon.

Best Answer

@msrepairmanCongrats! That's awesome!

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer
0 Votes

12 million steps reached today almost 2 years and 5 months, 28565 floors and 8786.80 km soon new badgesSmiley Very Happy

Best Answer

Well done @Aizen@and @msrepairman. Keep on keeping on 👍

Scott | Baltimore MD

Charge 6; Inspire 3; Luxe; iPhone 13 Pro

Best Answer