Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Who has the Most Lifetime Fitbit Steps?

I thought it might be fun to see some of the "Total Lifetime Steps" figures from a few of the more diehard Fitbiters out there. I've been using my Fitbit Ultra for just about 2 years, and noticed that I've now gone past the 5 Million Steps mark (I'm currently at: 5,018,549 steps).

While 5 Million Steps may seem like a lot to some newer Fitbit users, I can tell you for sure, that my wife easily has me beat, since she now has logged over 7½ Million Steps (and we both started using our fitbits right around the same time).

But of course, I'm sure we could actually see some really amazing high figures if some of the more agressive Fitbit users would like to share their current Lifetime totals with the community.

Best Answer
373 REPLIES 373

Everyone has done awesome! Congrats!

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer

@CatLover74 wrote:

I'm pushing the 7,500,000 mark since 1 August 2016.  (7,467,249 actual total)

Cracked the 7,500,000 mark on my Fitbitversary on Wednesday (now up to 7,513,793).

Best Answer

Almost 16,5 million steps and my Surge get the retirement i bought a new ionic to continue making stepsSmiley Happy

Best Answer

I am 66 years old ,fitbit for 2 years will reach 15 million this weeke

Best Answer

33,900,000.  Retired now.  Just watched the daughter's dog for a week and got 224, 616 steps.  Don't know that I'll do THAT again. . . 

Best Answer

Untitled.jpg

Will make 3 years in March. Working out to just under 22k/day.

Keep Steppin!
Sal
Best Answer

Well done Sal.

Best Answer

Here is my latest landmark.07D97FEC-D8DF-4A84-B1E2-F85EA97722C3.png

Seventeen million steps. I am about to reach my two year anniversary so that is an average daily step count of 23,400.

Best Answer

To date I am at 23,646,654 steps - Keeping steady at just over 22k/day on average.

@Callyo- Might have to get you into a few challenges lol

Keep Steppin!
Sal
Best Answer

I have reached 27,990,569 for over 12484 miles. Just got my pole to pole bage this last Tuesday. I try to get at least 30000 steps every day. Most of the time I surpass it..

Best Answer

You should be over 28M by now @ndbluegold.  Well done.

I’m coming up on my 8th anniversary with a Fitbit (March 28).  For several years my daily goal was 20K, for a few 30K, and for about a month of some crazy competitions in 2015 it was 50K.  But it was taking up too much time, and probably contributed to some repetitive stress type injurys (including plantar fasciitis in one foot) and just wasn’t balancing my fitness enough.  

So my habits have changed a bit over the years.  My daily goal has dropped to 15K and I lift weights more.  My daily average is still about 20K, though.  Get some of my ‘steps’ from my bike commute, maybe one or two dedicated walks while I listen to audio books, and then just hacks that result more steps throughout the day (park far, take stairs, use the bathroom furthest away in my building, etc.).  

I’ll check in later this month and report my 11 year total.

Scott | Baltimore MD

Charge 6; Inspire 3; Luxe; iPhone 13 Pro

Best Answer

My 8 year total is 66+ million steps.

IMG_0033.jpg

Scott | Baltimore MD

Best Answer

Well done Scott! By my calculations,your average daily step count is around 23k. Really impressive that you’ve managed that since 2011. Congratulations! 🙂

Best Answer

@Baltoscott That is amazing!  So many steps!  I look forward to seeing your 100 million step milestone.  Fitbit should send you a free t-shirt at least!  😂

Heather | Community Council | Eastern Shore, AL
Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.
Best Answer

Here's mine

lifetimesteps.jpg

Community Council Member

Best Answer

10 years, @WendyB.  Wow.  It is cool to see all the steps you've taken since joining fitbit.  @Heather-S -- I think I'm 3 or 4 years away from 100 Million steps.  It will be cool when that happens.  Fitbit should definitely have a T-Shirt for that occasion!

Scott | Baltimore MD

Best Answer

@Baltoscott  yours as well 😀

I agree T-shirts!!!!

Community Council Member

Best Answer

Congrats to all...I am a cancer survivor at 57 years old that started fitbittin June 4, 2016. Since then closing in on 13 million steps. Biggest achievement so far has been just shy of 102,000 steps in a day (50.12 miles) which earned me the Olympian Sandal Badge. Had previously done the Rocketman Badge for 90,000 steps in a day so wanted to do one better 🙂 Keep on Steppin!

Best Answer

Just clocked 100,000,000 the other day - yes that's 100million. 
I have a big spreadsheet - 34,949 steps per day average over 2686 days.

Best Answer

Amazing @yu4517. That is the highest average daily step count (maybe that is a separate thread). My average since 19-Feb-17 is just under 24k and I reached 22 million last month. Anyway well done on reaching 100 million! I think it will be late in the 2020s before I reach that milestone at my current stepping rate 🙂

Best Answer