Best Answer
1,620 REPLIES 1,620

I've done all of those except the recharge

Moderator Edit: Format

Best Answer

You go you are inspire me to go thank you

Moderator Edit: Format

Best Answer

One night I had a goal to hit 30,000. and I did but by the time I was getting ready for bed, I looked at 35,009 and I had to stop myself (took off fitbit) I wanted to go for a midnight walk (not safe) LOL..so now I have a 40,000. I need to do this week sometime.  

@V1CK1 wrote:
  • You pace the house to get to a particular figure before going to bed
  • You sit down when recharging as you don't want to 'waste' any steps
  • You park further away from the shops to gain extra steps

Best Answer

One night I had a goal to hit 30,000. and I did but by the time I was getting ready for bed, I looked at 35,009 and I had to stop myself (took off fitbit) I wanted to go for a 11:00 pm walk (not safe) LOL..so now I have a 40,000. I need to do this week sometime.  

Best Answer

Maybe I need to get a dog so i would go out more, I get tired of just walking in place or from one end of the house to the other went to gym today but hard to keep track of all i did .. worked out 1 hour but fit bit only gave me credit for 22 minutes of activity.. that was a bummer.

Best Answer

Coming back to Fitbit since missing everyone to much,

& on the Quest Getting Fitter (Healthier) once more choosing this little one from the  Local Store:

Fitbit Alta HR

Best Answer
0 Votes

Totally! Ha Ha Ha!

Best Answer

When waiting for your little tracker to be charged, so it can be put on again.. Cat Embarassed

Best Answer
0 Votes

You know you are addicted to Fitbit when your daily walks result in The Fitbit Tan....

Fitbit Tan.jpg

Best Answer

When you do 20 minutes on the treadmill and a fitness walk video so you can get to your goal--even at 9:00 at night. I just needed a little more pacing to get to 10,000.

Best Answer

LOL I have my charge time down to a science.  I sit and have at least two sometimes 3 coffee's in he morning, just enough time for my fitbit to be charged.  

Best Answer

My hubby is not a walker, when I bought our new car (in my name) I told him, no way am I paying every two weeks for a car to get nicked in a parking lot, so I make him park the car far away from entrances all the time, lol, he thinks I am too protective of the car, really I'm just trying to get my steps in, he doesn't have a clue LOL

Best Answer

I make sure I plug mine in to charge when I know I'll be knitting for awhile.  Since I have a list of things to make, I do knit a lot. 

Best Answer
I plug mine in when I sit to do a 20 minute meditation, followed by prayer.
Best Answer

V1CK1 wrote:
  • You pace the house to get to a particular figure before going to bed
  • You sit down when recharging as you don't want to 'waste' any steps
  • You park further away from the shops to gain extra steps

you know your an addict when its suppose to be about motivating the other to get more steps and then it turns into a competition.....

Moderator's edit: Format

Best Answer
You get involved with a challenge group on Facebook that has gone and spread internationally and are having more fun than you could ever imagine!! Everyone on about 10 teams on F.A.B. Is having a blast!!
Currently Blaze plus Alta as back up which is THE perfect combo! One
Best Answer

That's me. I do all of these....

Best Answer

exactly you do the challenges with your friends on fitbit and you feel like you have to go go go until you are on top but you dont want to over do yourself

Best Answer

I found a hill that gives me 3 flights of stairs in one climb on my walking path, so I walk path once, up hill once, go for another few rounds to go over step count, just because I can LOL

Best Answer
You know you're an addict (or maybe just really stupid) when you keep going even though pieces and parts that aren't screwed up are hurting!! See the ortho next week, I'm sure I'll hear about it - man, what part of 21 and bullet proof aren't these doctors getting?? I figure by moving I'm way better than sitting on my tiny hiney and doing nothing - old saying, move it or lose it, besides, the maid STILL hasn't shown up!!
Best Answer