• You sit down when recharging as you don't want to 'waste' any steps
  • You park further away from the shops to gain extra steps

Moderator edit: format

~ Vicki ~
Fitbit One.
Melbourne, Australia
Best Answer
1,620 REPLIES 1,620

exactly you are finding muscles you never thought you had before by walking so much because bits and pieces of your body start to hurt 🙂 

Best Answer

True

True and.....

True!!

Best Answer

I am all of that!!😜😏😖😱😉😈:watch:️

Best Answer

I agree.

Best Answer

You might be a Fitbit Addict....when your parking place is this far from the front of the building......

Parking.jpg

Best Answer

@USAF-Larry Lol so true some days i ask my boyfriend to do that when we go to the store for food because I want to get my steps in 

Best Answer

You know you're an addict when you one ask for your 53rd birthday was for someone, anyone to walk 53K steps with you. I'm happy to report my husband agreed and had a great day walking, walking, and more walking. I plan to do this for every birthday going forward. Next year, 54K! 

Marci | Bellevue, WA
Best Answer

You're lucky you have a supportive husband. My boyfriend indulges me when it comes to my fitness (he's paying for my Class Pass), but getting him to do anything is like pulling teeth. I can't imagine what he'd say if I told him I wanted to get 50,000 steps for my 50th birthday next year.

I also am having trouble wrapping my head around the idea that I'll be 50 next year.

Best Answer

@DanielleinDC Embrace turning 50. I'm loving this decade. I'm old enough to know what I don't care about any more, which means I worry less and take risks, and I'm young enough to enjoy the adventure of taking risks. Something clicked for me and I feel liberated in my 50s and many of my girlfriends have shared they feel the same way. I hope you find joy and freedom in your 50s.

Marci | Bellevue, WA
Best Answer

Thanks, @MarciM. I just turned 49 last month, so I've got a little ways to go, but for the most part, I'm happier than I was in my 20s.

And at least we grew up in an era where anything stupid we did wouldn't be all over social media!

Best Answer

You are my Fibit idol!!!  Congratulations!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

@MarciM wrote:

You know you're an addict when you one ask for your 53rd birthday was for someone, anyone to walk 53K steps with you. I'm happy to report my husband agreed and had a great day walking, walking, and more walking. I plan to do this for every birthday going forward. Next year, 54K! 

You are my Fibit idol!!!  Congratulations!!

Best Answer
0 Votes
Awesome. Great idea .
Best Answer
0 Votes
Awesome. Great idea .
Best Answer

I actually have three but any one of them counts.

You know you're Fitbit addict when you take the longest route to get to anything.

You know you're a Fitbit addict when get even more steps than usual in because you know you're going out to dinner.

You know you're a Fitbit addict(for those of us who carry our Fitbit One in our pockets) when you continually make sure that wonderful device is in your pocket.  

Best Answer

You Know You're A Fitbit Addict When...

two thousand steps out you lift your wrist to check your count. Blood drains from your face realising your Fitbit's still on charge in the kitchen.

Without hesitation you march home.

Best Answer

@DomPirate Rough start to the day. Woman Sad

Log your 2K manually and go back out for another walk. I hope your day improves from this point forward.

Have a blessed day!

Marci | Bellevue, WA
Best Answer

When coming back to fitbit to reach fitness goals, and missing friends to, after seeing the latest fitbit tracker in the store which caught the attention.. whispering 'please buy me'.. 

Couldn't buy as not out yet until today, just ordered online.. Cat Embarassed

Best Answer

@SQUEAKY I totally agree at work i have to walk an extra 2 minutes to use the ladies room because i want my steps or if a student needs to see someone i have to walk to their office and see if they are available instead of using the the phone to call them...... 

Your also a fitbit addict when you see your boyfriend is ahead of you for the week and you are trying to figure out how to get more steps them him or be on his heels 🙂 

Best Answer

When thinking about getting the Aria 2.. Cat Embarassed

Best Answer