Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

12.000 calories today!!!

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi, I have a problem with the cal counter! Smiley Sad

I have my new Blaze since last Thursday, and it was all ok.

I wore it yesterday all day (work, gym...), and all ok. But.... something happened yesterday night! I didn't look at the panel before going to sleep, and today I've seen that the cal counter yesterday shows 12432 cal and today is now a 12094 cal!!! (And when I wake up it was a 1600....) Today I've been all day (10 am- 8 pm) in a workshop... sitting all the time!!

Yesterday night I changed the clock in the pop face to 24h and downloaded some apps (Fitline and Fitstar), but I don't thing that could influence on what is happening with the counter....

Can anyone help me with this problem? Smiley Indifferent

Thanks in advance

(and sorry for my English! I undestand much better than speak or write it....)

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions
@sonjacm maybe something got messed up with your weight and height, so it thinks your body is burning way more calories then it actually is? Sorry if this no help, but could be worth looking at!

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

@sonjacm wrote:

Hi, I have a problem with the cal counter! Smiley Sad

I have my new Blaze since last Thursday, and it was all ok.

I wore it yesterday all day (work, gym...), and all ok. But.... something happened yesterday night! I didn't look at the panel before going to sleep, and today I've seen that the cal counter yesterday shows 12432 cal and today is now a 12094 cal!!!

Hi sonjacm,

as I don't know anything about your previous night Smiley Wink, I'd suggest logging out throught the web dashboard, followed by resetting your Blaze by holding the left and the bottom right button until you see the Fitbit logo on it's display. Then log in to your account via web dashboard again and let Blaze synchronize to check wether or not calory burn is up to normality again.

Regards,

Stefan

Talahthas, Fitbit Community Council
Charge, Charge HR, Blaze, Versa, Versa 2, Charge 5, Versa 4, Aria, Aria 2, Pixel 4a, Pixel 7
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for your answer @Talahthas

I've tried what you said and all stays the same..... 12948 burnt today!!!

Best Regards

Sònia.

Best Answer
0 Votes
@sonjacm maybe something got messed up with your weight and height, so it thinks your body is burning way more calories then it actually is? Sorry if this no help, but could be worth looking at!
Best Answer
0 Votes

@Kait5991 Thanks for your answer..... and yes!!!! You're right!

I didn't remember that I also modify my weight, and instead of 47,5 kg, it was 475!!! (I can't put the ",").

Now it's right and the Blaze works perfectly!

Thanks!!!

Best Answer
@sonjacm oh good! You're very welcome! Glad you could get everything working again! 🙂
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for your welcome @Kait5991

Best Answer
0 Votes