Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

1st pin on charger stuck in

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

The 1st pin on the charger to the far left is stuck in and thus the watch will not charge unless I push on the sides of the charger very hard.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

The charging cable is included in the warranty for the fitbit so if you are still covered then I would contact customer support.

The warranty runs for 12 months from purchase (24 months if you are in Europe) and you can contact customer support via:

contact.fitbit.com

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
45 REPLIES 45

The charging cable is included in the warranty for the fitbit so if you are still covered then I would contact customer support.

The warranty runs for 12 months from purchase (24 months if you are in Europe) and you can contact customer support via:

contact.fitbit.com

Best Answer
0 Votes

This problem occurred on three different chargers one of them is the original, the charger works for about one or two months until this pin is stuck and then I have to change it.  I don't know why, but I'm purchasing three chargers every 6 months from Amazon (two different suppliers and one original) to charge the watch, so if we are talking about warranty this is really nonsense.  I have already sent pictures to your team more than 6 months ago (for two different chargers (including the original charger) with the same pin issue) and they said they can send me a charger replacement.

Best Answer

Again tonight just ordered what will be my 7th and 8th replacement chargers from Amazon in less than 8 months. Same with original and replacements, a pin gets stuck in. Poor design Fitbit. Nb my partner changed her 2nd fitbit Charge for a sense after charging issues with both. Fitbit.. really need to sort their charger designs out. Only one we never had issues with in past was the charging of the Inspire 2. 

Best Answer

I'm doing the same.  I have replaced 6 chargers during last year, and I got my self a Samsung Galaxy Watch 3 since 6 month in order to minimize the use of the fitbit sense, this minimizing the number of replaced charges. 

Best Answer

Another one bites the dust. This is getting ridiculous. Add to the fact the Sense is all over the place monitoring my heart rate during intense workouts, I'm losing all faith in it 😥. Fitbit, you need to sort these things out. It's not like it's a cheap product and I'm subscribing to premium too. 

Best Answer

These charger pins get stuck in and won't make contact. This is a frequent/continuing problem see other customer comments. I have had three charger failures. Just now ordered two more charger replacements. This is a faulty design.

Best Answer

I have the same experience. Three failed so far in less than 6 months.

Best Answer

I have the same experience.

Best Answer

Just ordered 2 more. This is gearing ridiculous fitbit!!! 

Best Answer

Mine has now done this too. Purchased brand new only 4 months use, fitbit support won't respond

Best Answer

Support is not helping. Claiming they send a charger cable (twice now) but never do!!!

Best Answer

This is ridiculously frustrating. I'm an Apple/Mac person and have held out on getting an Apple watch because I really like Fitbit and my Sense watch. But I've had to replace three chargers now with this issue, and didn't receive any help when I called Customer Service... only that they will "email me."

The watch is great, but the charger leaves much to be desired. 

Best Answer

Since Google bought Fitbit in 2019 it has been all downhill in quality and accuracy.

Best Answer

I have bought 0 this thing is amazing 🤩 

Best Answer
0 Votes

What is the answer to the pin getting stuck other than ordering a new charging cable?

Best Answer

If it's under warranty, make a claim. If not, buy 3 or 4 from Ali Express.

Best Answer

Good luck with that. Filed a claim, replacement for cable never came. By some online.

Best Answer

Have a collection of chargers! Like the rest of the replies, I am beginning to HATE this fitbit sense.

Placed my last order for a new cable then I will be switching 

Best Answer

I got a Fitbit Sense 12 months ago, last week it all of a sudden stopped charging. Through the very friendly and helpful Fitbit service, they sent a replacement (after going through the troubleshooting script.)

Now it turns out it was the charger-- Fitbit just sent a $100+ dollar replacement for a product that likely wasn't broken. Tomorrow i get my new cable, will see if it works.

I am astounded that Fitbit has let this go on for so long -- Change the troubleshooting script to add the charger issue -- you coud save yourselves so much money!

Also, fix your charger design-- tell people 'clean your Fitibit before charging' --- it makes me a bit queasy to realise that it's my own skin that is stopping this charger from working.

Moderator edit: format

Best Answer