Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

250 steps per hour notification on Blaze

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

After today's update everything was working fine and then boom it wasn't. I know about the watch faces disappearing but I haven't seen this issue posted, so forgive me if it has.  On my phone and CPU dashboard it shows 9 of 9 hrs for the 250 steps per hour goal but on my Blaze it only shows 8 of 9 hrs.  Does anyone have a clue.  I'm really close to giving up on Fitbit. 

fitbit1.JPGfitbit2.PNGfitbit3.PNGfitbit4.PNG

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

@hawkyou - Hey bro, I saw @racertempo mention - "So mine sort of worked, but it only shows 1 out of 13 not my 5, I guess it did not grab the pre-update info, no big deal." Maybe this is the case with yours (just throwing that out there) Maybe tomorrow with a full day everything may sync.

Best Answer

@Brad. wrote:

@hawkyou - Hey bro, I saw @racertempo mention - "So mine sort of worked, but it only shows 1 out of 13 not my 5, I guess it did not grab the pre-update info, no big deal." Maybe this is the case with yours (just throwing that out there) Maybe tomorrow with a full day everything may sync.

Never thought about that.  I'm pretty sure that is it.  I will check it out tomorrow.  Thanks alot!

Best Answer
0 Votes
Mine shows 2 out of 14, but I downloaded the update late so I don't think I got the full benefit of the full 14 hrs. Will see what tomorrow brings.
Best Answer
0 Votes
Mine did the same, pretty sure it worked fine after the update so is a timing thing. Mine shows 12/14 on Blaze and 13/14 on app. The one missing is from 8 am this morning just before I did the update. Loving it so far by the way! Having the today app tell me where I stand also encourages me to do it earlier in the hour.
Best Answer
0 Votes

It's great to see you around @hawkyou@Brad.@J-flex and @mcrmama. I would like to know if you keep having problems checking your reminders to move? If you do, I recommend double checking your information by doing the following from a computer:

1. Go to Settings

2. Go to Devices

3. Go to Reminders to Move

4. Check your information

5. Edit it

6. Save

7. Sync

You can also turn off and on this feature. I hope this helps, let me know the outcome. Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes