Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2nd Blaze to stop working in a year and a half

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

This is really frustrating. I got my Blaze for Christmas in 2017 and it lasted around 8 months before it died. I was sent a new one under warranty and now this one is dead. No warranty, just 25% discount to buy a new one.  Really???!!!  

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Welcome to the forums @RMontgomery. I am sorry for the delayed response. 

I appreciate your participation in the Forums and sharing your experience with your Fitbit Blaze which you received for Christmas and the replacement. I understand that you contacted Customer Support regarding this matter and was offered a 25% discount. I am sure they tried to help you in the best possible manner, each case is reviewed individually and a solution that's being provided is based on the Fitbit Warranty. I understand how you are feeling, however, we as any other company have policies to follow through. While customer satisfaction remains our number one goal, the demands of running a global business require that we enforce our warranty consistently.  I appreciate your understanding and hope to keep you in the Fitbit family.

If you have any questions, feel free to let me know.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I understand being consistent in your business practices and also understand customer satisfaction. With social media, this community forum and other internet sources, it's easy to investigate this watch. It has had issues. A "25% discount" to keep a customer who has invested money and time in your product (that failed on him twice) is not good business practice. But live and learn, for us both. Me to another company, and Fitbit, hope it all works out for you.         

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @RMontgomery , thank you for your reply. 

I really appreciate your time and feedback. Please know that we provide feedback to our team based on the Community posts and we are always working on improving our devices and overall environment based on what you share here. I understand your position and wish you the best of luck with your health and wellness goals.

Feel free to reach out if you have any other questions.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes